JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Most are like me and have all kinds of stuff in their golf bag. Give some examples of items that are not necessary to play the game, but you have in your bag and are important to you.

Sunblock, cigars and accessories, and a speaker.. probably a bunch of tee time receipts too

That's the 1 "bad" thing about the c130, so much space to store stuff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bug spray and tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from probably a 6 month old protein bar, not many other non-golf related items. :)

WITB Non Golf

I probably have similar items that everyone will list, sunblock etc. But, the most important item that sits in my bag is bug spray. The gnats are a pain in the A@@ and I swear I must have sweet blood (like everyone always says) because if I don’t use bug spray I get eaten alive by mosquitoes, so I always have bug spray with me.

The only thing I can think of is I keep a hard case for sunglasses hanging on my bag and a lens cloth to wipe them off with. I use the cloth for the rangefinder too. Speaker, sunblock, bug spray, etc. really just has its own place in my car and not in my bag.

In my bag is pretty much all golf related. Gloves, balls, tees, markers, sunscreen, cookies, cigars, etc. Now the golf tote in the back of the van is a different story, I have all kinds of extras in there, shoe laces, socks, sandals, and extra outfit, yeti, etc etc. when golf seasons hits it gets put in the van and stays there. It’s come in handy when people forget stuff. I’m always prepared, I’m the over-packer!

Cigars & accessories and a Bluetooth speaker.

In my bag is pretty much all golf related. Gloves, balls, tees, markers, sunscreen, cookies, cigars, etc. Now the golf tote in the back of the van is a different story, I have all kinds of extras in there, shoe laces, socks, sandals, and extra outfit, yeti, etc etc. when golf seasons hits it gets put in the van and stays there. It’s come in handy when people forget stuff. I’m always prepared, I’m the over-packer!

Sounds like the trunk of my car during golf season.. haha.. it always bums me out when I actually have to use my trunk for something other maybe a few groceries during golf season. I like being ready to go on a whim, other than maybe grabbing a few cold ones and ice. I never need balls or tees or a long sleeve or any of that. I like to be ready haha.. all that is taken care of way ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eye drops is the only non-golf item that stays in my bag permanently.

Cigar cutter and lighter. Sunscreen, bandaids, athletic tape, Aleve and a couple granola bars.

Right now...cigar cutter, lighter, 3 mini bottles of fireball and gum.

The most important - wet wipes. Bunch of other random stuff from athletic tape to a random tiki sculpture my nephew wanted me to have for good luck.

Gum and a refillable water bottle to refill on the course.

I view sunscreen as golf-related. If I don’t have it in the bag, I’ll buy it at course prices.

I keep some Benadryl and wipes for possible poison ivy or oak contact. I usually also have BC powders for pain.

Sunscreen, bottle opener. Trying to think what else.

advil, icy/hot, visine, knee brace

Koozies, tape/bandaids. Not much else.

Cigar cutter, cigar lighter, drink coozie, Advil, and bandaids. I guess one could argue that sunscreen is golf related, but I have that in the bag too so I can reapply on really sunny days

Sunscreen, sunflower seeds, an extra 1/4 zip, small precision screwdriver kit, speaker, bug spray.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sunscreen and tape, and they are really golf necessities as much as the tees, ball markers, towel, extra balls and gloves that are in the bag.

Bug spray and sun block.

Hydration tabs and some energy chews

The only non golf item I keep in my bag is sunscreen.

Here is what I can think of off the top of my head:

Sunscreen
Absorbine Jr. - for gnats
Golf Gum
Medical tape
Nuun tablets
Granola bar

Back