Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver ponder is over. Now thinking about adding a 3h

Wedges or new shafts for my current wedges. Basically I've gotten used to set wedges for full shot forgiveness and consistency, and struggle a bit with the RTXs in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RTX CBs are fantastic on full shots. The little extra bit of forgiveness helps.

I need the GP Tour SNSR Contour's to release so I can buy about 3 more in both sizes.

That good, huh?
Better.

Colors need work, but the shape combining the larger less tapered trend with the pistol shape has never been done like this.

Cannot wait for the spotlight to go up. Some of the guys at Club Clash were really taken aback by the material, its a way different feel than we are used to seeing out of a GP putter grip.

Better.

Colors need work, but the shape combining the larger less tapered trend with the pistol shape has never been done like this.

Cannot wait for the spotlight to go up. Some of the guys at Club Clash were really taken aback by the material, its a way different feel than we are used to seeing out of a GP putter grip.

Wow...sounds like there might be a putter grip change in my future.

XR16 pro
F6+
F5

Thanks Club Clash.

Better.

curious if you've tried the new pistol grips out of super stroke at all?

Better.

I have one going on my V Line this week. haven't decided which one yet.

curious if you've tried the new pistol grips out of super stroke at all?
Yep, this is better imo. And, no wear like one gets with SS on the main wrap as well as the cap.

Yep, this is better imo. And, no wear like one gets with SS on the main wrap as well as the cap.

Interesting. I'll have to check them out. But I've grown very found of the interchangeable back weighting though, which the snsr doesn't offer.

So the pro at the course I play every Saturday is a Titleist staffer. He ordered some 716 CB's but can't justify kicking his Clevelands (Irony) out of the bag. They're +1/2" 2* with the DG AMT X100. He said he will sell them to me for staff cost (Not even sure what this is honestly.)

Not even sure why I haven't told him yes at this point.

So the pro at the course I play every Saturday is a Titleist staffer. He ordered some 716 CB's but can't justify kicking his Clevelands (Irony) out of the bag. They're +1/2" 2* with the DG AMT X100. He said he will sell them to me for staff cost (Not even sure what this is honestly.)

Do it and it will be very cheap

Do it! Those are some awesome irons!

The Rors putter dropping on Nike.com tomorrow morning

Really tempted to put my Diamana B Series 60 shaft back into my driver. I swapped it out last fall when I got the Grandura shaft to test, but I've soured on the feel and performance with the Grandura. Plus, I just put a Diamana B Series 70 into my fairway wood and hit the crap out of that club today. So now I want to put the 60 back into my driver to see what happens with it, especially considering that's what I was fit into back in the summer of 2014.

I'm seriously looking to get a set of J15 CB's. I loved the J40's when I games them.

I just need a good excuse for the wife because she wouldn't believe this story haha.
Like Emart said. Tell her a deal too good to pass up came up. And a bunch of guys on the internet said it was a good thing to do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back