Genuine alternative to GameGolf Pro ?

Lynford

Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve given up with that and asked for a refund or working unit.

Assuming they can’t provide a working unit, is there a genuine (direct) alternative ? I can’t (won’t) wear a watch on the course, and same goes for having a phone in my pocket.

Cheers.

Game Golf Classic?

I’ve used it for 4 seasons now. No issues. Just tag each club and place the receiver on your belt.

I can’t do phones either.

When Game Golf Pro was initially released, my Live version crapped the bed. However, it appears that some updates in software have corrected the issue, and I'm still loving my Game Golf Live again. I've had great success with my last 3 rounds. The update seems to have occurred between the beginning of May, and End of June.

-Bishop

When Game Golf Pro was initially released, my Live version crapped the bed. However, it appears that some updates in software have corrected the issue, and I'm still loving my Game Golf Live again. I've had great success with my last 3 rounds. The update seems to have occurred between the beginning of May, and End of June.

-Bishop
Is it mostly the app? My app would stop recording shots a few holes in, then it was suggested to not use the app, just tag like normal, upload the round after and edit. Seems to work but I wish the app worked 100%

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back