Anyone know how to get the Callaway site out of mobile mode?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
This has been going on for some time now, and it's really annoying. Whenever I navigate to their site on my browser (Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit,) OSX) I get this. I can't find any way to prevent it.

Awesome-Screenshot-Official-Callaway-Golf-Site-Golf-Clubs-Golf-Equipment-2019-07-06-13-07-97.png

Any chance you’ve got it zoomed in, even inadvertently? Might be zoomed in enough so that the viewport is effectively small and it switches to mobile.

Any chance you’ve got it zoomed in, even inadvertently? Might be zoomed in enough so that the viewport is effectively small and it switches to mobile.

I don't know why it would be only on that site, nor how I would un-zoom it if it were the case.

Holy crap you're a genius! I went to the view menu and clicked "actual size" and it's fixed! Thanks!

Holy crap you're a genius! I went to the view menu and clicked "actual size" and it's fixed! Thanks!

Glad it worked! Yeah, Chrome I think let’s each site set its own zoom settings.

Back