Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Ok 9 holes with these today and wow. They might be the most comfortable SHOE I have worn. I usually walk this course and they performed amazingly, no slippage or grip issues at all.

More later

All that worry and trepidation for nothing.... :alien:

They're good. Puma is killing it in the golf shoe department, KILLING IT.

All that worry and trepidation for nothing.... :alien:

They're good. Puma is killing it in the golf shoe department, KILLING IT.
Haha I know I know. I knew some one would mention that as you should.

First off thank you to THP and Cobra and Puma Golf for the opportunity to review and give feedback on these awesome shoes. It really is an honor.

I had some trepidation about spikeless shoes and how they would perform in all situations on a golf course. Not just these shoes all spikeless in general. Well after even just 9 holes yesterday I can say without a doubt I no longer have any of those feelings.

These shoes were so comfortable and wearable. I had no slippage issues and no matter the situations I was faced with yesterday these shoes performed extremely well. I cant wait to get out for another round with these shoes.

If you are a fan of spikeless put these on your radar and you will not be disappointed.

Let me know if anyone has questions about these bad boys and I will do my best to answer.

Got these out again on Sunday morning and there was a little dew on the course and I did feel a small bit of slippage. Nothing major but I did notice it just a little.

As far as comfort goes they are still just so comfortable, I always walk this course and they performed so well. They are definitely nice and broken in at this point.

These shoes are effin comfortable. They were the second most comfortable of all that I tried on last week, second only to the Adidas Boost.

These shoes are effin comfortable. They were the second most comfortable of all that I tried on last week, second only to the Adidas Boost.
Agreed. I was shocked at how comfortable they were. I still like the spiked version but these are great and will be in the regular rotation.

Agreed. I was shocked at how comfortable they were. I still like the spiked version but these are great and will be in the regular rotation.
The spiked version were a major let down to me, I thought they felt like a shoe that would retail for half the price.

I have the Biodrive and thought these were way more comfortable .

The spiked version were a major let down to me, I thought they felt like a shoe that would retail for half the price.

I have the Biodrive and thought these were way more comfortable .
I have only owned Nike spikes but the spiked version worked very well for me. I am still a little more comfortable with them though

Hey Crest4, look what showed up today!!

Another pair of Ignite Spikeless at RNK tomorrow. That should make The King happy ?

1dfa608c5733fc925f85fd685cd8ab77.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Another pair of Ignite Spikeless at RNK tomorrow. That should make The King happy ?

Awesome dude! They look great, I really like the color scheme. I have that color scheme in the spikes

Another pair of Ignite Spikeless at RNK tomorrow. That should make The King happy 

You won't regret it buddy!

You won't regret it buddy!
I know I won't Icey. After taking the pic, I already tried them on and walked around the clubhouse and out onto the putting green. Feels like walking on air. Now just to keep them clean. I bet I could get shoes dirty walking across a sterilized hospital operating room. LOL

Wore these on the course for the first time yesterday, we rode but there were a lot of uneven lies plus the wind was absolutely howling. Not only were they comfortable as all heck, they kept me in place perfectly.

At one point I stepped in a patch of mud just before my ball so the bottom of my right shoe was slick, but you'd never know it when I hit my approach. Solid footing all the way around.

Wore these on the course for the first time yesterday, we rode but there were a lot of uneven lies plus the wind was absolutely howling. Not only were they comfortable as all heck, they kept me in place perfectly.

At one point I stepped in a patch of mud just before my ball so the bottom of my right shoe was slick, but you'd never know it when I hit my approach. Solid footing all the way around.

Nice Russ!

They're really really really freaking comfy. I wore mine in the scramble I played in this past weekend, got lots of comments and inquiries.

I continue to be a fan of these. I just haven't had a chance to wear them of late with all the rain we've had here, I don't want to get them muddy :D

Planning on wearing them this weekend, when OITW is in town, gotta try and keep up with his stylin!!

Nothing against these but I just prefer spikes in pretty much any condition. I will definitely wear these for Junior practice and some range work.

Getting to play at least 9 tomorrow morning and thinking of busting these out. Been really dry the last week and excited to try these out again.

Now to figure out the scripting...

Getting to play at least 9 tomorrow morning and thinking of busting these out. Been really dry the last week and excited to try these out again.

Now to figure out the scripting...

I'm walking 18 tomorrow, definitely wearing mine to see how they do. Already got my scripting ready to go :)

I'm walking 18 tomorrow, definitely wearing mine to see how they do. Already got my scripting ready to go :)
Nice. They are so comfortable there is no denying that fact at all but for me I like the feel of spikes just something personal.

Have you worn yours before or will tomorrow be the maiden voyage?

Nice. They are so comfortable there is no denying that fact at all but for me I like the feel of spikes just something personal.

Have you worn yours before or will tomorrow be the maiden voyage?

I wore them 2 weeks ago in windy conditions but we were riding. Tomorrow will be my first time walking 18 in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore them 2 weeks ago in windy conditions but we were riding. Tomorrow will be my first time walking 18 in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I expect that they will perform really well.

Rocked these at the scramble yesterday and got a ton of comments and complements. Super comfy, still one of my favorites.

Walked 18 today and these are just so comfortable. A little dew this morning and not a single slip. Just a quality shoe

Back