How Often to you get a chance to play a round of Golf?

Jim Bloodworth

Reaction score
Handicap
How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf?
How many times would you like to get out and play?
What keeps you from playing as much as you want?

This season I have only been able to get out 2 or 3 times a week, mostly 2. 2 days a week at the range on top of that.
In a perfect world I play me best playing 4-6 rounds a week and 10-15 hours at the range.
Money mostly, range time is the one thing I can do with an unlimited range pass.

Sadly I don't have enough natural talent to only play that much and get to my goal of 0-2 hdcp that travels.

Typically play 2 times per week.
Would ideally like to play 5 times per week.
Stupid job prevents more rounds.

I usually play 2-3 rounds a week. Since I moved last fall, my new home course has a nice practice area, so I'm starting to take advantage of it a couple of times a week.
I would love to be able to play 4-5 times a week, but work and general stuff to do around the house prevents it.

Twice a week for me.

I get out for 9 holes 2-3 times a week including league. I'd like to get out 4-5 times a week for 9 and 18 at least once a week. Family obligations take priority so I get out when I can.

I can usually get 2 rounds on the weekend and a couple of nine hole rounds during the week.

I would play everyday if I could.

Life

If I get out once a week I'm lucky. I'd like to play at least once or twice a week, espically in season...I maximize opportunities by bringing the clubs on work trips and using statiegic leave days to play.
I follow the "Penick Principle" of play over practice.
Life gets in the way...

At least two or three nine hole rounds a week and will start getting in at least one 18 hole round as well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf? 2-3 times a month
How many times would you like to get out and play? 4-6
What keeps you from playing as much as you want? Life

Because I work fulltime it's tough to play during the week. I do play every Saturday, throughout the year. During the summer/fall months I also play Wednesday's. So, for me this time of year, I play 8 rounds a month. That's not enough to get my game to where I want it to be.

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf? In season, 8-10 rounds
How many times would you like to get out and play? 13-15 rounds a month, my back couldn't handle much more than that.
What keeps you from playing as much as you want? Life

Usually 2-3 times a week. Injurys, weather and family commitments sometimes prevent that.

Once a week for sure, twice if i'm lucky. Boss going on maternity leave killed my chances at league play this summer, so my guaranteed Thursday night round is gone.

I get out for 18 once a week. I can usually squeeze in another round a month somewhere for a total of 90 holes.
I also try and hit the range or practice area twice a week.

I wouldn't mind playing 36 a week.

Life prevents me from playing as much as I'd like.

How many times a month do you get a chance to Play Golf? Try to play at least once per week

How many times would you like to get out and play? Probably every day

What keeps you from playing as much as you want? Other obligations and resources of time and money

during the season, I probably average 6 rounds per month just regularly playing. If I can get a few days off, that can jump another 2 to 4 rounds.

Of course I'd like to play more, but I have other things I like doing, and responsibilities that take precedence.

About one weekend 18-hole round per week. I practice 5-6 days per week and sneak in 4-holes every now and then. I will start playing 9 before work a couple days per week as temps warm up.

I generally play once a week, 2 on occasion. If I could I would play every day, money and my job prevent me from doing that.
I do hit the range nearly every day during the season.

I get a chance to play golf once a week, I make a round a golf on avg 2 times a month

I wold like to play golf 5 days a week

Life, family, and money keep me from being able to play more

I usually play 2 rounds per week.

I would probably play everyday if I could.

Work and other responsibilities prevent playing as much as I would like.

It depends on what's going on with work, but nowadays finding time for a round once a week is tough and will become tougher in May. In June, things should get better and ideally I'd play 1-2 times a week with 1-1 practice sessions.

Usually 1 or 2 rounds per week. I'd love to get 3 in a week minimum.

Back