New England Members

I will bump this in here for those that would be interested.

Sunday, April 24th, I have two tee times (see below) at The Ranch in Southwick, venue for this fantastic event:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...NY-NJ-vs-New-England-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

I have two open spots as well. First to reply/PM me is in.

Also this is MBurnham's last round as a member of #TeamNewEngland then he ships down to the Carolinas.

I believe he is buying the drinks for this so jump on in. He likes White Russians.

Still have an opening for Sunday? My in-laws are in Easthampton and I could kill two birds with one stone.

Still have an opening for Sunday? My in-laws are in Easthampton and I could kill two birds with one stone.

I don't think any of us are in for helping you do that to your in-laws but We do have a golf spot for you.

Updated Ranch Tee Times

1:28

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

1:36
rickterp
stanthecaddy
Bcape9

I don't think any of us are in for helping you do that to your in-laws but We do have a golf spot for you.

Ha! I mean I can see them Saturday and play some golf with THP'ers Sunday. Count me in.

I'm not sure if my message came through but if you're still looking I'm open to play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing 18 tomorrow am with my Dad and my 11 year old at Strawberry Valley. Strawberry is a short 9 hole that I usually hit nothing longer than 5 iron to get lots of iron play in. Then playing 18 late afternoon at Presidents in Quincy with a couple buddies.

Last edited:
For those who practiced at Stoneham Oaks, it seems they are being run by a new management company, since the shadiness of CMM Golf Course Management became too much to over look (giving out 1,000 free rounds of golf and turning a $500K gross profit to a $48K loss on the town). The Oaks went from $12 all you can play to $17 for 9 holes. The price would be OK (albeit a tad overpriced) if the place didn't look like absolute crap. Here's an article for anyone interested.

http://homenewshere.com/stoneham_independent/news/article_74451334-f3fc-11e4-8aa0-ebcffe4c5157.html

First time this year I saw groups out at Leo J. Martin while driving to work this morning.

Got my sticks all cleaned up and put on new grips

fe75b4a6eb25f2cff74c869e3384d512.jpg

22a8c52c6bb1696f1775b3a6bfcaea47.jpg

I will take it, I am looking forward to checking out the course. I have not been there.

Updated Ranch Tee Times

1:28

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

1:36
rickterp
stanthecaddy
Bcape9
JBJGolf

All filled for Sunday. Should be a good time.

Just to make sure is this the True Temper Deal or not the true temper deal (I am in either way) I just reread the original post and I'm not sure if you also were looking for that as well

New England Members

Just to make sure is this the True Temper Deal or not the true temper deal (I am in either way) I just reread the original post and I'm not sure if you also were looking for that as well

This is not the True Temper (#THPRegionalRivalry event) but you should come to that on June 25th and cheer on #TeamNE

There are a few guys from The Regional Rivalry event checking out the course (a la practice round) , but really it's about 8 THPers getting together, teeing it up, having a great time and me giving MBurnham so much crap that he's going to want a ride home from someone else and not want my help moving.

Locked and loaded...
bd9b6525a29c3157d2319d86ef3bf420.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

First round of double header in the books. Shot a 42/39-81 on VERY short course (5200). Lots of stretching this morning on my back and hamstrings as I've been fighting back pain for past 3 weeks. Feels pretty decent. Little rest and a snack and it's off to Presidents. Little man did pretty good first time out this year. He's on his second set of clubs and is just about grown out of this set too. I'll try to make it through the year before I have to grab him another set. He ended up using my putter most of the round.

This is not the True Temper (#THPRegionalRivalry event) but you should come to that on June 25th and cheer on #TeamNE

There are a few guys from The Regional Rivalry event checking out the course (a la practice round) , but really it's about 8 THPers getting together, teeing it up, having a great time and me giving MBurnham so much crap that he's going to want a ride home from someone else and not want my help moving.

I'm really excited about the last part.

Really excited to play The Ranch this weekend with you guys.

Back