A plane crashed on my course about 300 yards from me

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It burst into flames. The pilot was trapped under the wing. No one could get close enough to pull her out until the fire department arrived and one of them was able to get to her. People tried using fire extinguishers but couldn’t do anything.

It seemed like forever before the FD got there. The pilot was life flighted to Memphis but I’m not sure she’ll survive.

The screams were horrific. I can still hear them.

That does not sound like a good experience. I hope she survives.

It burst into flames. The pilot was trapped under the wing. No one could get close enough to pull her out until the fire department arrived and one of them was able to get to her. People tried using fire extinguishers but couldn’t do anything.

It seemed like forever before the FD got there. The pilot was life flighted to Memphis but I’m not sure she’ll survive.

Geez....take care of yourself. Trauma can really leave an imprint on you. Hate that you had to witness that.

Omg that is terrible.

That sounds terrible

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That's horrible man! I'm praying for her her and everyone at the scene. Glad you were safe.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Geez what a horrible experience to go thru. Feeling helpless when you can't do anything to assist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow , that's quite disturbing to have witnessed. It can really shake you up.

Hope she makes it and does so in good form.

That’s terrible. I’ve lost a few friends to small airplane crashes.
I can’t imagine witnessing that. Sorry.

That sounds horrible. I hope she pulls through and your able to put it behind you.

Holy crap, that's horrible!

Sending prayers and good vibes to all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, awful to hear for everyone involved. We are all here if you need to talk.

That’s terrible, and I’m so sorry you had that experience. PM if you need to talk.

What an awful thing to have witnessed!

Wow...that is terrible....

Working in law enforcement, I have heard too many screams by trapped motorists. I know the feeling of helplessness. If you need anything, PM me.

Can't imagine that. Maybe I should start carrying my fire retardant uniforms with me on the course.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

That is awful. Do not be too manly to go get counseling. The sooner the better. If you let stuff like that linger without talking to someone it can really mess you up.

That is awful. Do not be too manly to go get counseling. The sooner the better. If you let stuff like that linger without talking to someone it can really mess you up.

This is solid advice here.

So sorry you had to see that. Hopefully everything works out ok for the pilot.

This happened to my buddy and I about 10 years ago, we were first on the scene but the fire was too hot to get close. We found out later that they had passed on impact. That’s the most horrific thing I’ve had to see in my life. Hope you are able to get past it. I still have major anxiety when I see a small plane flying over the course while I’m playing.

Oh gosh. That is horrible! I hope she is ok and hope you are able to get past the vision/screams.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Crazy. Sorry you had to see and hear that. Doesn't sound likely, but really hope the woman ends up surviving.

Back