Hello from Oklahoma

Jeepsk8

Reaction score
Handicap
beats me
Greetings! I'm just returning to the game after almost a 20 hiatus. I sucked back then, turns out I still suck. No worries, I have more time and desire now to learn the game. Trying to relearn how to swing without moving the head all over and getting used to weight shift with minimal lateral movement to the backside is a bit of a challenge. Baby steps for sure. At any rate, I live in SW Oklahoma, about 90 mins from OKC. Locally, I live in a golf black hole. My only local source for golf stuff is Dick's. It's not horrible, but they don't stock as much stuff as I would like. Thankful for Amazon.

I bought a used set of Ping i3 blades 3-PW. As part of that purchase I got Ping G5 driver, a Callaway Steelhead III 3 wood and a 60° Top Flight LW along with a slotline mallet putter. I have no issues with the clubs after regripping with Golf Pride CP2 Jumbos. They are worthy of play, I just need to do my part. Treated myself to a new Ping Hoofer stand bag and a ClickGear 3.5+ cart to push them around on.

Hopefully I can glean some info off this forum to get my swing settled in then move on to the finer points of the game. Thanks for letting me play through!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to a fellow Okie!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I love my clicgear 3.5+.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here to help with swing questions or anything else you want to discuss.

Welcome. Where in SW OK are you?

Welcome to THP! I love my clicgear 3.5+.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here to help with swing questions or anything else you want to discuss.

The only gripe I have with the 3.5+ is the brake works a little too good. I'll walk up behind it to move on, go to push as I'm doing so forgetting that I had set the brake and it doesn't move. End up stabbing myself in the gut with the brake handle. Instant feedback, lol.

Gotcha. I'm from the panhandle originally, and my wife is from Duncan (thus the reason I asked).

Duncan is close by.

Welcome to THP

Welcome, lotsa Okies on here....From Altus, but live in DFW

Welcome! Let me know if you ever venture up to OKC for a round. There are a few of us up here. We might be able to put something together.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back