Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Im in for tomorrow what time is tee time?

We don't have to set a tee time, just show up. So I'd say we could walk out to the tee around 5:30?

Anyone up for a Friday morning round? Sawmill, Grey Hawk, Shale, Pleasant Valley, Sleepy, Fowlers, manakiki, all for under $29

Anyone up for a Friday morning round? Sawmill, Grey Hawk, Shale, Pleasant Valley, Sleepy, Fowlers, manakiki, all for under $29

Wish I had the flexibility but don't

I know there's some Dayton peeps anyone wanna play sat morning?

Anything this Saturday going on?

Ok i got the green light for sunday morning. Have to be home by 130 to grab the fam so would need to be early...any takers and suggestions?

In:
Ryan.Humphris
Baker

Last edited:
Ok i got the green light for sunday morning. Have to be home by 130 to grab the fam so would need to be early...any takers and suggestions?

Im good and early is fine. I'm by chardon so anything out here or between us is fine

Wish I could join you guys Sunday but I have that little Football Hall of Fame Marathon

I should be good Sunday morning

Hey all! Thought I'd throw out a few more options for
Firestone CC.

Every Tuesday / Thursday after 5pm (unlimited golf and range balls previous to round) $55....West Course only

Also, I wanted to let everyone know I have 2 tee times reserved the day before the course closes for the Bridgestone Invitational. Friday 6/24 @ 8:35/8:45am and also 2 tee times the day the course reopens after the tournament Wednesday 7/6 @ 9:15/9:25

Cost for those dates will be normal guest fees of $240. Keep in mind both dates all scoreboards, signs, stands, concessions are setup or barely started to be taken down. It's pretty damn awesome and the course is in pristine condition.

I don't need to know anything yet for confirmation but depending on the interest level I may have to get more tee times. Just gauging general interest. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In:
Ryan.Humphris
Baker
Bumping

Good bump. I didn't see this last night. I believe I'm in

We should play Boulder

I might be in. Gotta check on family schedule first

And i left my golf shorts for my 9 after work sitting in the foyer...doh

I'm out. I will be on the sunny and very warm shores of Ocean Isle, NC starting Friday and going through the following Saturday. Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The earlier the better on Sunday for me. And i wouldnt mind having under an hour drive.

And i left my golf shorts for my 9 after work sitting in the foyer...doh

i left my hat and gps at home almost forgot my clubs ...mornings oh well

Looked up Sleepy and Seneca, low to mid $40s with a cart or low $30s to walk. Same with Briarwood. Gleneagles way too much...any ideas?

Damn 40$ at 5pm

Back