Happy Birthday jcuray

Happy Birthday JC, hit em far and straight!!!

happy bday jc.

Happy Birthday JC!

Happy Birthday JC!

Cake-Birthday-Jeff.jpg

:cake: Happy Birthday Jcuray! :cake:

That was very much appreciated all, thanks guys, the weather is cooperating nicely In Ny State going to go out about 3pm and play 18 today and tomorrow as well we also have a new "Sonic" drive In, that just opened in the Binghamton area that I'm excited about. I can see if the food lives up to the wacky commercials, plus Ice Cream cake tonight, pretty amazing day!!

Have the onion rings. They are made fresh every day. (Or they used to be back in 1980! I used to make them! hehe)

Happy birthday, Jcuray! :party:

Happy B Day JC. Have fun out on the course.

Happy Birthday JC

Fairways and Greens......

Happy Birthday!!!

That was very much appreciated all, thanks guys, the weather is cooperating nicely In Ny State going to go out about 3pm and play 18 today and tomorrow as well we also have a new "Sonic" drive In, that just opened in the Binghamton area that I'm excited about. I can see if the food lives up to the wacky commercials, plus Ice Cream cake tonight, pretty amazing day!!

Mmmmmm Ice Cream cake......

Hit'm well on your birthday...

JC, how was the day. Hope Sonic was good. If you ever make it down this way I'll treat you to all the Sonic you want, I own a few.

Hope you had a great Birthday (and ice cream cake)

JC, how was the day. Hope Sonic was good. If you ever make it down this way I'll treat you to all the Sonic you want, I own a few.

Hope you had a great Birthday (and ice cream cake)

Sonic was good due, but what is with the onion rings? either the batter or onion was too sweet for my taste, I like greasy salty onion rings and as far as onions go I am a bermuda or spanish onion man, just my constitution I like real hot chile peppers, horseradish (homeade, you think peeling an onion is bad, try grinding horseradish and all kinds of garlic I think i'll get the chili cheese fries next time. with the sonic double cheeseburger and a limeade or some other ade as it were.

Happy Birthday!

golf-birthday-cake-14-28128.jpg

Your right, they are a bit on the sweet side. vidalia (sp) onions, but the batter is just a sweet mix. Years ago we used ice-cream in the dip process, man was that sweet. I'm in a store everyday and eat the extra-long chz coneys, lol. With chili chz tots and a vanila Coke.

Glad you had a nice Birthday.

Happy Birthday!

golf-birthday-cake-14-28128.jpg

Thanks Claire you come up with some of the coolest pics of birthday cakes, all golf themed too !!! I had a great birthday, my cake was a good ice cream cake it tasted a lot better than the 109 I had at golf today :disapointed:

Back