Your favorite golf store

Golf Galaxy since it's close by, etc. But I find myself ordering online quite a bit from TGW

Whenever possible, I like to support local businesses. We have a couple of locally owned smaller golf stores that often have a nice selection of clothes and shoes.

Me too..... I have a Joe and Leigh's 15 minutes from my house and a Golferswarehouse in driving distance. :banana:

Golfsmith mostly, I tried supporting the local stores, but mostly they don't carry or are out of the TF Gamers.. :(

I always supported local golf shops but one by one they've closed. Golf USA came and went. OregonGolf came and went. Nevada Bobs (not small though) came and went.

Golf Galaxy opened a store nearby about 4-5 years ago. Love the store, but it's in a really busy mall that I don't like. Luckily, a Sports Authority took over an old Mervyn's building last year, and Dick's Sporting Goods is moving into the old GI Joes building. Right now, Golf Galaxy is my favorite. They're pretty knowledgeable for the most part. Like C-Tech I'm an Advantage Club member and get some decent deals.

The big stores we have in the Saint Louis area are Golf Galaxy, Golf Discount Warehouse and Dick’s. I usually buy most of my items from the pro-shop at my club. If they don’t carry something they will order it and they match or beat all the prices at the big stores.

That PGA Superstore looks awesome. I wish we had one here.

The Golf Shop. Locally owned and operated. The owner knows his stuff. Not to mention, my step-dad, who's retired, works there. So I get to go visit and drool all over the clubs.

I also like this place called Martins. It's in Myrtle Beach. Again, it was locally owned but it is now of the PGA Superstores. I could spend HOURS in there.

Golf Galaxy. There is one not too far from my office and they have always done right by me. They have a helpful, knowledgeable staff and always seem to have good specials going on. I am an "Advantage Club" member, so I get extra perks as well.

Les is a really nice guy,who is the store manager.Plus he is left handed.

Which Golf store do you prefer to do all or most of your shopping at?

Golfsmith
Golf Galaxy
Roger Dunn/Van's/Golf Mart
Dick's
Edwinn Watts
Las Vegas Golf

That's all I can remember.Add yours if I missed it

We like Golf Discount of Kansas City just because they are very helpful.

I've been to the one up in Aurora, it is pretty nice. I don't really care for the Puetz at South Center. The Puetz and PGD in Tacoma are pretty similar. Didn't realize there was a GG in Renton. Might have to look it up.

I liked Puetz on Aurora until they switched to the limited distance range balls. They go 85% of your normal distance. Still an awesome store. But not as fun trying equipment or practicing. Small buckets too compared to other driving ranges.

I am canadian and I like Golf Town But in my trips to the states I like Golf Galaxy Golf Smith Edwinn Watts Golf and A local golf shop in portland maine they are pretty cool

Golf Galaxy followed by Golf Discount. We really need some golf stores on the MO side of the metro, all we have are Dicks or the pro shops at the courses.

Here in Omaha, we've got Austads, Golf Galaxy, Golf USA, Golf Etc, Classic Golf Dick's, Sports Authority, and the local course pro shops.

We have an Austads Golf nearby, Scheels suprisingly has some really knowledgeable golfguys. My local proshop doesnt have much of anything. So I'm usually making a trip to Fargo to shop.

Golf Town.

Sorry to bump this older thread, anyone know of a trade in program golftown might have? They have a few items I can't get in the states are was hoping to kill two birds with one stone. Thanks.

the golf galaxy here is pretty good in the equipment and the sales ppl are cool... plus their hitting bay is the best around
dicks is horrendous with the exception of a few decent sales... the dudes that work there are just like the store name and their hitting bays are beat up... you cant even see whats being displayed on the screen cuz the projectors are a million years old...
the best deals and all around service is golf international... but its kinda farther than id like to travel
so ebay rules for me

Sorry to bump this older thread, anyone know of a trade in program golftown might have? They have a few items I can't get in the states are was hoping to kill two birds with one stone. Thanks.

Do you mean to trade in clubs? Or to get products from golf town if you live in the states?

Golf town now ships to the USA.

I prefer the bay myself, but I will go to any and all golf stores when ever I can looking for deals. same with golf websites as well

pga superstore, hands down. they have a slew of lefty gear, and even have a hitting bay setup just for the lefties, i like that!

hmmmm seems pretty biased towards rightys if you ask me! :act-up:

pga superstore, hands down. they have a slew of lefty gear, and even have a hitting bay setup just for the lefties, i like that!

hmmmm seems pretty biased towards rightys if you ask me! :act-up:

well, the other 10 hitting bays are for righties so i'd say it works out fine, haha

that is actually really cool that they have a lefty bay, shame more places dont

I really wish the NE had more Edwin Watss stores....esp. in my area.

Back