Could use everyones help ;)

h2ojon

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

My son is up for the Parents Mag cover contest and this is the week that his picture is in the contest. He could use as many votes as possible so that is why I ask my fellow THPers to help him out. You can vote once per day on each web browser you have. So if you have Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox you can vote once per day on each browser. I would love to see him get as much support as possible. Thanks for the help and here is the link to his photo.

Jon

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/292648

Voted! Sorry, only one browser on this PC

You bet :)

just voted!

Thanks guys!!! I will check in tomorrow and give an update. They give you the rankings every day.

Done and Done

Anything for a fellow cheesehead!

done deal, good luck.

done.....

Hey everyone,

My son is up for the Parents Mag cover contest and this is the week that his picture is in the contest. He could use as many votes as possible so that is why I ask my fellow THPers to help him out. You can vote once per day on each web browser you have. So if you have Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox you can vote once per day on each browser. I would love to see him get as much support as possible. Thanks for the help and here is the link to his photo.

Jon

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/292648

Done. But I think if you clear your cookies you can keep voting as many times as you want. We did that on an R/C forum I used to go to.

Done...hope he wins.

Done, good luck!

another one!

Voted! Very good pic!

another, good luck

Hey thanks for everyones help!!! So after the first day Connor is in 154th place. Not bad considering there are almost 3000 pictures this week. I did find that clearing the cookies will let you vote as many times as you want so that is cool. So once again thank you for all of your help and hopefully as we get the word out more and more people will be able to vote. I will continue to give updates through out the week. The voting ends on Sunday the 23rd.

Jon

I voted.... Good luck!

noon time bump up

PM bump ;)

My vote is in.

Thanks for everyones help. Connor has moved from 154th to 96th. This is great progress and Connor and I thank you for you votes!!! Connor couldnt be where he is without your help. And if you remove your cookies you can vote as many times as you wish ;) Thanks again!!!

Connor and Jon

Evening bump. Thanks everybody!!!

Just voted!! That's an awesome pic!!

Back