What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottage Pie.

Mmmmmmm cottage pie. :banana::alien2::blob:

My wife and I don’t feel like cooking this evening so it’s pizza night. Now we just have to figure out where to take out from. Before we had our daughter we would have gone to Pizza A-Go-Go. They sell pizza and soda, nothing else. If you want to drink a beer bring your own!!

Date night at my place.. we have plans to go to a restaurant called "Colors". We have eaten there once before. The food is really good. I think I'll have the half sandwich and soup deal... still trying to loose some weight.

Meatball sandwiches, home cooked.

twizzlers & potato chips.

Dude, seriously?

I'm single and I don't eat that bad.

Sorta serious.
I ate a huge lunch today & am not hungry enough for any supper. But I was snacking on some bite sized cherry twizzlers as I typed that.

Sorta serious.
I ate a huge lunch today & am not hungry enough for any supper. But I was snacking on some bite sized cherry twizzlers as I typed that.

Oh, that's completely acceptable.

BTDT (but not with Twizzlers. Never liked them, or gummy-ish candy in general. Jelly Bellies are a different story though.)

rib-eye on the grill, steamed squash and baked beans.... Mmmmmmm

I had a salad with butter lettuce, avocado, a clementine, grilled shrimp with a citrus vinagrette.

Greek chicken with orzo.

Veal with french cut green beans

How did the meal turn out bonknhead?

Tonight we are having pork tenderloin fajitas.

It turned out pretty good, although I was missing a few ingredients so I made some substitutes. Didn't have any garlic so I used a bit of garlic powder. Didn't have any beef stock, so I used chicken stock (this was fine because I used ground turkey instead of ground beef).

The kids and my wife liked it just fine, which is what counts most. :thumb:

for the wife, lamb chops and sweet potatoe - I'm havinf left over rib-eye with beans and garlic bread......

Sesame chicken over quinoa, because rice is boring.

Tex-Mex, which is not that easy to find in Arizona. My wife called and requested it. I was floored as she normally shys away from anything spicy, especially Mexican food.

Beanie weenies on toast.

Beanie weenies on toast.

I think I'm going to be sick.

At least go with creamed chipped beef on toast.

chipped-beef.jpg

Don't knock it 'til you try it!

We are "grazing" tonight at my request. I love to cut up some fruit, veggies, cheese and summer sausage. Some decent bread, and I am as satisfied as I would be with a cooked meal.

Homemade calzone - turkey, cheese, stuffing and cranberry sauce.... I wanted to add a couple slices of bacon but I got voted out of the kitchen.....

.. I wanted to add a couple slices of bacon but I got voted out of the kitchen.....

Sorry to hear that, keep up the good fight. The calzone sounds good, but with bacon it would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back