What did you get for christmas?

The Club Glove burst proof & stiff arm (thanks again for all that research, Harry!)

The Club Glove box has all these testimonials on the front from tour pros, including one saying it lasts forever & the fellow intends to be buried in it. It really does look a little bit like a body bag.
QUOTE]

I have one and swear by it... use the arm and pack towels and clothes around the bag and you'll be all set to go.

I only have the small one, the large bag is massive!

guess i'm going to just practice with these:

Image55.jpg

guess i'm going to just practice with these:

Image55.jpg

I asked people to not buy me golf balls for Christmas a few years back, not that I don't appreciate the thought as most people know I love to play, but unless they are the ball I normally play they are just wasting their money. In the past few years I have recieved x-outs, practice balls, flourescent yellow and off brands. Usually end up regifting them to my occasional golfer friends.

actually, i do use these, lol. 1/2 price.

Pro V1 Practice golf balls are conforming products that differ only due to a cosmetic blemish such as paint, ink or registration of stamping. Pro V1 Practice golf balls do not have any construction or performance deficiencies.

actually, i do use these, lol. 1/2 price.

Okay, I was thinking they were like x-outs, you know the kind that aren't good enough to make the grade. I guess I am kind of a golf ball snob, but I have come to expect a certain level of performance from mine and it is hard for me to switch to another ball. I even hand my buddies newish looking proV1's when I find them on the course.

Craig what are you going to do in January when they get rid of those? I think I found our person to review the complete line of new Nike balls we will get in Jan...hehe

yah, x-outs have more serious flaws and are illegal according to the USGA.

yah, x-outs have more serious flaws and are illegal according to the USGA.

unless they are deemed to be USGA conforming on their packaging... Taylormade TP X Outs are a conforming ball

Craig what are you going to do in January when they get rid of those? I think I found our person to review the complete line of new Nike balls we will get in Jan...hehe

Didn't know they were discontinuing the line of Nike One balls....Guess my stockpile will get me through a few months then I'll have to start finding a new ball.

Be glad to review the new Nike balls!!! but anyway, back to the what did you get for Christmas thread.....

We are reviewing the VR TW Blades in the next couple of weeks. They sure are purdy.

We are reviewing the VR TW Blades in the next couple of weeks. They sure are purdy.

yeah, definitely clubs built with some aesthetics in mind

I watched the "Teeing it Up With Tiger" and Tiger and AK were talking about the clubs and what not, they seem to love them (I'm sure their bank accounts do as well)

Didn't know they were discontinuing the line of Nike One balls....Guess my stockpile will get me through a few months then I'll have to start finding a new ball.

Be glad to review the new Nike balls!!! but anyway, back to the what did you get for Christmas thread.....

They are not getting rid of Nike One, just Nike One Platinum. Instead they are coming out with 3-4 different versions of the Nike One.

The Twoney is probably my favorite coin ever.

twoney.gif

I used to like going to Montreal and getting a great deal on hockey equipment with the currency conversion... now we just get screwed regardless of where we go

damn!

Weapons of Grass Destruction! :blob:

anybody wanna see my new Canuck jammies?

Back