Official THP Outing roommate thread

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for finding a roommate for the THP outing in September. Since we need to book as a pair for the lower rate, please make sure that you are 100% committed to coming and know your exact dates of arrival and departure. We don't want to leave anybody hanging at the last minute.

If you need a roommate, please post here with when you will arrive and when you will leave the resort. I will update this post with the information. No worries if your schedule is not on the list below. I will just add it.

Arriving Thursday/Leaving Monday

Arriving Thursday/Leaving Tuesday

Arriving Friday/Leaving Sunday

Arriving Friday/Leaving Monday

* Fildini

Arriving Friday/Leaving Tuesday

Last edited:
And the roommate draft commences. I just hope I don't have the same luck as the Nets...

I will be coming Friday afternoon and leaving on Sunday night.

I am arriving Friday and leaving Monday morning

Looks like Hawk and Fildini are a match already....

<queue Lionel Richie's 'Hello'>

• Staff
Is it me you're lookin for?

*gropes Fildini's face*

Lokks like it's going to be OEM/Hanks II for the Outing....same flights, same room, new adventures

Its going to be EPIC!!!

Friday-Monday
Likely a monday round of golf if there are enough people(resort sunday night). If not, I'll stay off site.

• Staff
Glad to see the original bromance is still alive :) I won't put you guys on the list since you've already got it figured out.

I'd like a roommate but shhhh don't tell the BF :D

Re: Official THP Outing roommate thread

Hey now! Is it too early for shaninagans to start?

I'd like a roommate but shhhh don't tell the BF :D

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Spank and I will be rooming since he is leaving on Sunday night and I will be staying off the resort that night.

I will continue to update as other people add to this.

Edit to say: If someone needs a room near the airport on Sunday, let me know. I will be glad to split it with anybody.

Spank and I will be rooming since he is leaving on Sunday night and I will be staying off the resort that night.

I will continue to update as other people add to this.

Edit to say: If someone needs a room near the airport on Sunday, let me know. I will be glad to split it with anybody.

It's on b!tches!!!

I am happy to see roommate matches are being made. Just let us k now whenever you send in your form to the hotel so we can have you marked down as 100% confirmed.

Will do. It will probably be tomorrow, but I will let you know asap.

Bama is
Arriving Thursday/Leaving Monday

Looking for golf on both Thursday and Monday
Dont snore or smoke and can usually make it back to my room under my own power... :golf:

I won't tell if you won't tell. I'll keep it on the DL. :D

You'll keep it on the Disabled List? This isn't the baseball thread! hehehe

You'll keep it on the Disabled List? This isn't the baseball thread! hehehe

It was my sad attempt to be somewhat slang current. I should just stick with cool beans. :D

Back