Bridgestone Ball Challenge

I found their testing protocol to be flawed. They had me hit a few of my regular balls cold, then after I was warmed up from hitting my ball, they had me hit theirs. Of course I'd hit theirs longer I'm warmed up and swinging better. I they did it the other way my old ball would have come out longer. I didn;t like the e6+ they fitted me into, not enough greenside control. Guess I'll stay with my Pro V1 anyway.

Why didn't you just ask them to hit your ball again?

Edit: NVM. Just read the other thread.

I asked that very question prior to going up to the WGC. For the summer they pulled out of Florida to concentrate on the more northern areas of this region. They will be back in Florida probably Oct/Nov as our heavy golf season heats up (and the snowbirds return on their annual migration).
Thanks.

Why didn't you just ask them to hit your ball again?

Edit: NVM. Just read the other thread.

The big question is whether JB sent him a trial sleave of Pentas? :D

We sent a nice email stating that we do not believe in sending equipment between companies before the official release date. However we would be more than happy to discuss the fact that Acushnet employees clearly want to try the ball out and see about getting them some when they hit retail.

Tomorrow is fitting. Should have asked when I started this thread. But how long does the fitting actually take.

Rob

I'm goin to go again tomorrow, cause I think I got my driver (using the word loosely) figured out. don't need free sample just want to check which ball I should use now. had a problem with very low hooks & pulls before. Besides a great way to kill time before a dentist app. :D

Back