Taylormade Ladies Burner SuperLaunch Irons

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These just arrived at our office today. These are just like the men's SuperLaunch Irons so they are supposed to be very forgiving. The shaft on these are gorgeous! I can't wait to take these to the course.

873386162_YmDZr-L-1.jpg

873386235_DjjuH-L-1.jpg

873386328_tKSRB-L-1.jpg

873386276_TRYNu-L-1.jpg

873386374_mxcBu-L-1.jpg

873386065_Zn2MJ-L-1.jpg

873386059_eT7ou-L-1.jpg

The Grip:
873386101_99xD7-L-1.jpg

873386152_5HgzB-L-1.jpg

873386154_njrLD-L-1.jpg

YES!!! Women's Clubs!! I like these :clapp:

• Admin
YES!!! Women's Clubs!! I like these :clapp:

I am working really hard to get more ladies stuff for reviews. These are really nice looking especially the shafts, which I know I shouldn't care about, but they are hot. These are game improvement irons so they are thick but that has never bothered me. As long as a club performs I don't care how thick the topline is. I really can't wait to get these out for testing. I already have a group of ladies lined up to test these.

I really need to move to Florida :nono:

These are def. nice clubs!!

Those look nice GG! I wish the ones at the outing had a regular flex so I could have tried them out more. Love the look.

Great looking irons. Have fun testing them GolferGal.

• Admin
Thanks everyone. I will make sure to report back as we do the testing. I am sure JB will want to get his hands on these too. He really liked the men's SuperLaunch and he is always trying my clubs to see how well or poorly he can hit them. The sad thing is he always hits them so much better than I could ever dream of. We have a good group of ladies to test these and a nice range of handicaps so we can get some really great feedback.

Great looking clubs! have fun testing them.

Taylormade Ladies Burner SuperLaunch Irons

It's good to see the ladies irons getting some cool looks to them like the mens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooohhh pretty!!!! I hit the men's version at Dick's last week and LOVED them. I'm in the market for new clubs ... anxious to hear the reviews on these.

Oooooohhh pretty!!!! I hit the men's version at Dick's last week and LOVED them. I'm in the market for new clubs ... anxious to hear the reviews on these.

The mens review is already up. It was posted last month.

So I took these out today to the range to try them out compared to my current clubs. They definitely have a thicker top line but that didn't bother me at all. Because they have such a wide sole I was expecting them to feel heavier when I swung the club but that wasn't the case. I actually hit these quite well. The ball launches high and straight, in fact it launches higher than my current clubs. I found these to also be quite a bit more forgiving which for someone of my skill level is a huge bonus. It's a little strange to be hitting a true 4 iron rather than a hybrid since I have been hitting hybrids since I learned how to play golf. Lately, however, I haven't been hitting my hybrids well so it was sort of nice to hit the iron because that is definitely working better for me these days. Overall, my first impressions are positive and I am really excited to be taking them to the course tomorrow.

That's great to hear! They do look pretty nice :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

So I took these to the course today and I really liked them. They are beyond forgiving, high launching, and they go long, real long. I was at least a club longer with these clubs.

So I took these to the course today and I really liked them. They are beyond forgiving, high launching, and they go long, real long. I was at least a club longer with these clubs.

Did it almost feel like cheating? That's the best description I've heard about the SGI clubs.

Did it almost feel like cheating? That's the best description I've heard about the SGI clubs.

Yers, in a way it did. I knew I didn't make the best contact with the ball but it still got up in the air, went straight, and got good distance. I will say one thing though, they let you know when you didn't hit them right. You can feel it in your arms. I am not sure how to describe it but when you miss hit it's almost like the club kicks back at you and you can feel it in your arms.

My wife wanted to get these but the price was way too much for our budget. Maybe next season if the price goes down. They'd improve her game considerably.

Back