WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are quick to forget that we Lefties stand on the correct side of the ball..The one enjoyment I get being a lefty is,Nobody can demo my clubs.No unexpective sky marks

Funny, I was just thinking, finally someone whose got clubs I can try out! We need a round together. :D

Newest addition 10.5 R9 w/ Fubuki 73.More then likely this shaft will be replaced very quick.

They really need to bring back the TP flag to their woods.
TMR9002-1.jpg

TMR9004.jpg

TMR9005.jpg

TMR9006.jpg

OUt of curiosity why did you get the TP version if you are planning on changing shafts?

OUt of curiosity why did you get the TP version if you are planning on changing shafts?

Because, the cost difference was well worth the price for the Fubuki.Thought I might like the shaft.Boy am I wrong.

Why are the pictures backwards? :act-up:

Congrats on the new edition.

Because, the cost difference was well worth the price for the Fubuki.Thought I might like the shaft.Boy am I wrong.

you aren't alone. i got the same setup except right handed and with 8.5* of loft. i hate that shaft. since then i have switched to the matrix hd6 and like it a lot more

Why are the pictures backwards? :act-up:

Congrats on the new edition.

Finally, pictures with the head facing the correct way. You so seldom see that. Most people are right handed and the rest know where you are actually supposed to stand to address the ball.

now that is a weapon of mass destruction! :worship:

you aren't alone. i got the same setup except right handed and with 8.5* of loft. i hate that shaft. since then i have switched to the matrix hd6 and like it a lot more

Almost got the HD,but wasn't willing to pay the upgrade price.But,I should have paid for it.

WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

Looking at the photos in the WITB contest made me realize how much I enjoy reading/seeing pictures and descriptions of everyone's equipment.

I don't have detailed photos yet, but I'll try to take some soon. In the mean time, now that the WITB contest is over, I thought I would start a new thread where people could post their WITB. I know some of you already have photos ready!

OK, I'll go first. This was my entry:

(Spoiler tags for load times)

Spoiler
8ee14fbb.jpg
51cca276.jpg

87cc34da.jpg

ed680217.jpg

8fdc38e5.jpg

I normally don't play in these, as my bag is more laugh-worthy than lustworthy, but here goes.

Spoiler
Overhead shot. Bag's a bit crowded. Note that I don't have the proper tags for the hybrid and wood headcover, both disappeared during the same weekend. Very odd.
WITB_Sept_09-1.jpg

Covers off, same clubs. I like the fact that shooting from the top like this you can't see the sky marks on the woods:
WITB_Sept_09-2.jpg

Longer shot. To answer the question that I'm sure will come up, the bobblehead is Kevin McHale, dressed as the Timberwolves coach. It's a long story.

WITB_Sept_09-3.jpg

Left side pockets contents. I use two tee heights, one for driver and one for everything else. I buy two colors so I can tell them apart. I carry two Bettinardi ball mark tools. My ball marker is a stupid freebie I got in a package of spikes. I haven't found anything better yet. The balls in the picture are from my "Water ball" pocket. When I find "tour level" balls in the woods, I play them only as over water balls. It's my way of flipping off the man. :D I'm not good enough to game these full time, so I only use them when I'm most likely to lose them. Right now I've got some ProV1's and One Blacks for water balls.

WITB_Sept_09-4.jpg

My normal play balls, Bridgestone E6+. The way I mark my balls is with a blue "III" - blue is my favorite color, and I'm a "III" in my family.

WITB_Sept_09-5.jpg

I'm a guitar player (hard to believe it's been over 20 years, but I digress...). My wife found this golf watch for my bag, and it kind of matches. Also note the sunscreen hanging there. I don't ever want to have an excuse for not using sunscreen - like "I forgot it".

WITB_Sept_09-7.jpg

My favorite part of the bag, my putter headcover. I was a huge WWII airplane buff growing up. GolfWRX was selling these headcovers last year and they did a pretty good job at capturing what the Flying Tigers shark mouth looked like. I've lost the cover 3 times but keep getting it back.

WITB_Sept_09-6.jpg

Dat's it. Pretty tame stuff. SGI irons, and some other clubs I struggle to hit.

Last edited:
There's a WHOLE lot less WITB's in here than I expected! What happened to everyone's entries? :confused2::confused2:

This is not the contest thread Smalls, but you are right, we got a WHOLE LOT LESS entries than we expected.

I know, it's a thread to post WITB pics. I figured, and Harry mentioned "I know some of you already have photos ready!" so I just figured there'd be some posts of the entries of the contest!

(Perhaps people are waiting for Harry, since he started this thread! hehehe) :eyepoke::eyepoke:

Last edited:
As I posted before, if I were to post pics that would mean I would need to clean my clubs, I hate cleaning clubs.

As I posted before, if I were to post pics that would mean I would need to clean my clubs, I hate cleaning clubs.

Dyna - The thread is WITB - if you have dirty clubs in your bag - that's what you should show us. Trust me - no one will think less of you - how could we.

This would require me to find the camera, lay out clubs, organize what's in the pockets and set them up for photos, upload it all a couple of time so I can get it here.... I'd rather clean my clubs.

This would require me to find the camera, lay out clubs, organize what's in the pockets and set them up for photos, upload it all a couple of time so I can get it here.... I'd rather clean my clubs.

Yes, AND?

Here was my entry, I didnt clean my clubs for it.
Spoiler

1)The first picture is my bag fully clothed. It usually never stays that way throughout the round, if im riding I throw all of my covers in the basket of the cart. The clubs are all dirty because im too lazy to clean them, I do keep the grooves clean though.
2) The next picture is of my driver, R9 3 wood(we would be married if it was legal in California, I love that thing), CGB 19 *, and two burner rescues.
3) This picture is where all the magic happens. A 48* CG14, 56* Vokey and 60* CG11. The 60 is getting old, it might be time for retirement, but I love that dam thing.
4) This is my putter, a Seemore SB-1. Im convinced this thing has special powers because I have been sinking some putts lately that never used to go in.
5) The irons are the R7 CGBs. Just like the putter, these things have some special powers.
6) And last but not least, my Titleist Dodgers towel.
I dont have anything too special in the pockets. Some sunscreen and a back up cigar cutter and lighter in case the others fail. I should probably stop spending my money on golf clubs and buy a better camera because my pictures really suck. Thanks for the contest, these things are great.

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Another set up I use:

GEEK DotComThis
ADAMS BUL fwys
B'stone Precept ECU hybrid
Golfsmith P2 irons
Snake Eyes 655TM wedges

IMG_0066Medium.jpg

IMG_0078Medium.jpg

And some of the other stuff:

IMG_0751Medium.jpg

IMG_0754Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord--THAT'S your garage?

GG must be thanking her lucky stars right about now.

Ummmmmm - that's just wrong.......:blob::blob:

However - I am jealous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back