MudFlap

Reaction score
Handicap
Trees
I'm taking my nephew to a football camp at Ohio State in the middle of June. I'll have some free time during the day while he's at camp on Monday/Tuesday and want to try to get some golf in.

I'd like to keep it at or under $50 for 18 and a cart but that's flexible, any recommendations? Anyone in the area want to play a round?

Last edited:
I have a few friends up in the Columbus area... Let me see if I can get a few recommended courses for you mf.

Are you staying near the OSU campus?

Thanks, hoping to get some local knowledge. I've done some searching online but it's hard to get a feel for places you've never been on the computer.

Yes, our hotel is just a mile or two from campus.

Sounds good... I sent out a few feelers to see what I could come up with.

I'll let you know when they get back to me! Keep an eye out for "imscottr" too... He's a local up there I believe.

Thanks again, appreciate it.

I had one friend get back to me, and suggested Bent Tree. Linkage!!

It's a bit North of the city, but that's not a bad thing.. Most of the nice courses in Cbus are probably a bit north of the city. Looks like you'll be able to get on for under 50 too.

Hopefully a few more friends get back to me sooner or later haha.. I'll let you know if they do.

Very cool, I'll have to check it out, thanks for the link.

Some of my favorite courses in Columbus are:
Champions (Columbus muni, but great track)
East Golf Club
New Albany Links
Blacklick Woods

All of these are on the East side of Columbus, and about a 20 minute drive from OSU.

Some of my favorite courses in Columbus are:
Champions (Columbus muni, but great track)
East Golf Club
New Albany Links
Blacklick Woods

All of these are on the East side of Columbus, and about a 20 minute drive from OSU.

Thanks for the info, still looking for a Monday round so I'll look into these. I'm all set for Tuesday at Bent Tree and Wednesday going to Jacks museum. I can turn any trip into a golf trip! :D

Back