Callaway X22 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got confirmation from Callaway that they are on their way to us and we will have them next week to start the review process.

Great. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of these irons.

Just got confirmation from Callaway that they are on their way to us and we will have them next week to start the review process.

looking forward to this review... any word if we will be seeing the forged or possible the tour prototypes?

I just got a Callaway X Hybrid and I LOVE it - I hope these clubs are as quality!

looking forward to this review... any word if we will be seeing the forged or possible the tour prototypes?

those are the softest blades in the world in my opinion

I like my X-20 irons. General consensus on the X-22s seems to be that they aren't really attractive. Maybe they have a great personality?

I like my X-20 irons. General consensus on the X-22s seems to be that they aren't really attractive. Maybe they have a great personality?

It's not just Callaway this year. A lot of the manufacturers have released flashier clubs with more graphics. I guess they think it adds to the aesthetic value.

It doesn't.

Word on these? They just look like they have so much offset?

• Admin
They will be here by Friday to review. Are you honestly looking at more clubs again? heheh

ALWAYS looking.

I switched from Nickent Genex to x-20 and was greatly disappointed. Just two much money for a glorified GI iron set. They border more on a super GI iron with those wise soles and offset.

BTW, I'm back to Nickent again :D

Which ones are you playing now Hammer?

MY fascination lasted about 5 minutes.

To be fair, Scooter your fascination lasts that long with every set of irons....hehe

Sorta that way in life JB. My boss told me he can't be believe how I ever got married since I can't commit:D Actually, I think it is a good thing...on some things, though likely not clubs!

Back