Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
What are you guys doing for your moms this year? Cards, flowers, etc.?

I've got a card for my mom already and going to try and find her some nice flowers. :D

Earn me some brownie points haha

She is back home in Canada and I am down south so I tend to send her flowers every year

It was Mother's Day in March in the UK. My mum got a card and some flowers

Both my wife and I are very lucky to still have both of our mothers and my parents are now close to 80 so I count each day with them as a real blessing.
In our family, we normally get together and take them out to eat on these occasions. I will buy my mother some nice flowers and take her out to eat at the place of her choice on Sunday.
I was once told you are not a man until the passing of your mother, so if that is true, I hope I never grow up completely even though I'm 50 years old.

It was Mother's Day in March in the UK. My mum got a card and some flowers

Cool Mike, I didn't know you guys did it earlier in the UK.

My sister and I got my mom a Kindle with a lighted case for Mother's Day. She is an avid book reader and always has boxes of books to try to give away. We can't keep up with them all. We hope she will love it. Happy Mother's Day to all of you lucky mothers out there.

I will honor her by placing flowers in her memory in our church on Sunday. It makes me happy to see my fellow THPers planning to make the day special for your moms.

Firing up the smoker for some ribs (for the wife) and baked beans (for me) and the grill for chicken (for our moms).

My sister and I got my mom a Kindle with a lighted case for Mother's Day. She is an avid book reader and always has boxes of books to try to give away. We can't keep up with them all. We hope she will love it. Happy Mother's Day to all of you lucky mothers out there.

Very nice gift idea!

I will honor her by placing flowers in her memory in our church on Sunday. It makes me happy to see my fellow THPers planning to make the day special for your moms.

Very nice idea as well!

Both my wife and I are very lucky to still have both of our mothers and my parents are now close to 80 so I count each day with them as a real blessing.
In our family, we normally get together and take them out to eat on these occasions. I will buy my mother some nice flowers and take her out to eat at the place of her choice on Sunday.
I was once told you are not a man until the passing of your mother, so if that is true, I hope I never grow up completely even though I'm 50 years old.

That was Great. I m with you. I hope to never grow up if it means I never have to lose my Mom.

Made a coconut cream pie and bought some flowers and am going to plant them after work. Also got her a new cordless phone system.

Charlie and Tara bought Jacqui a couple of cards.

My mother got a bonsi tree from my brother and I.
The kids got mommy a basket of smell goods from bath and body works. She will also have a day at The Ritz Carlton Spa....massage, facial, lunch, cold bath, mani/pedi and some well deserved 'me' time away from the little ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife expects our 8 yr old and I to take her golfing tomorrow, so we will not disappoint.

My wife expects our 8 yr old and I to take her golfing tomorrow, so we will not disappoint.

Awesome Chewie! Gotta love golfing and giving a present at the same time :D

My wife expects me to take her to the frickin' mall tomorrow and I said @#$& NO, I ain't going. After 33 years I can get way with it. She knows I would trade her in for a couple of hard bodies in a second (trading pound for pound I get 2 back). I will take her to eat somewhere because I like to eat. You are lucky she plays golf, mine hates golf. Another reason to trade her in I think.

Both my mother and my wife's mother passed away November 2010. Tomorrow will be very strange. We do not have children, but we do have cats. The cats are giving photos of themselves to their people mom, my wife.

I was actually able to snag my mom a present at the Wells Fargo Championship. Scoreee :banana:

Back