FunkiMe

Reaction score
Handicap
Just joined today and I am already loving it. I wish I knew this site existed before. I am currently serving in the Air Force in Fort Walton Beach FL. But right now I am on Temp. Duty in Boston. Love some of the courses up here.

FunkiMe

Just joined today and I am already loving it. I wish I knew this site existed before. I am currently serving in the Air Force in Fort Walton Beach FL. But right now I am on Temp. Duty in Boston. Love some of the courses up here.

FunkiMe

welcome to the site

welcome aboard funkime! go make a post in the check in desk and introduce yourself to everyone!

Welcome to THP.

FunkiMe

Welcome to THP. I lived in Boston for 15 yrs before moving to the NYC area. You should try to get to Stowe Acres (http://www.stowacres.com/)if you can. Great little track out in MetroWest. For in the city golfing, the Fresh Pond course (http://www.freshpondgolf.com/home.html) in Cambridge is a nice little inner city 9 hole. I lived across the street from the Fresh Pond course when I lived in Boston.

FunkiMe

Hey, fellow AF serviceman! Welcome to THP.

welcome and are you on hurlburt or eglin. my dad is moving down to hurlburt at the end of june

Hello and Welcome!

Newbie Checks In

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP FunkiMe.

Hello and :welcome:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

hello and welcome to the gang!

welcome and are you on hurlburt or eglin. my dad is moving down to hurlburt at the end of june

Thanks to all that welcomed me. I ams tationed at Eglin, but i am a member at Gator Lakes on Hulbert Field. It's closer to my house and easier to get a tee time.

:welcome:

Welcome.!!!! Have a great time!

Welcome! This is, by far, the friendliest golf forum I've found on teh interwebz! Have fun!

Kim

Back