JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin reminded me to start the week 6 thread. GG and I have won 3 in a row and our team is starting to take form. We have the 2nd most points in the league, but that is all due to depth more than anything else. We are still open to trades if it helps some key positions, here are our depth at RB and WR.

So now our RBs are
MJD
Mendenhall
Pierre Thomas
Maroney

SO that gives us plenty of depth.

WR
Roddy White - still waiting for break out game
Berrian - Finally showed up and looks to be back on the right track
Anquan Bolden - Should work out well all season
Crayton - Average at best, but is expected to break out since Williams is struggling.

TE
Gates - Its about time he came to play.

This is a huge bye week for me so I am sacrificing this one week! It will be pretty ugly.

• Admin
We have had that for two weeks in a row and thanks to huge performances by some got away with it. This week we have most of our team.

• Admin
210 and 2 scores isn't quite good enough for ya? :D

Its plenty good. I think you might have missed the previous post. He was huge for us. We need it against you this week too.

I do have a couple players with nice matchups this week.
Bottom of the league, I need to start playing spoiler if I can.

• Admin
So far we have won every week as an underdog and lost each week we are favored. This week we are favored BY A LOT. Not sure how I feel about that. They also have some of our starts projected to get very few points. We shall see. Like the underdog role a little more.

This week might be a loss unless I come up with some RB's out of thin air. Brees throwing for 750 yards and 10 TD's would help too! ;)

• Admin
If you decide you want to trade Brees in a package deal, to obtain some RB's, we are open to hearing about it.

If you decide you want to trade Brees in a package deal, to obtain some RB's, we are open to hearing about it.

Im having a real hard time getting rid of Brees but I may have no choice. I'll look at some stuff and maybe send a trade over later. I have one that came in but probably not going to pull the trigger.

Good luck today everybody. We are having some injury question marks with our starting RB's and whether or not they are getting carries this week.

Our opponents kicker has 16 points. We thought we would be pulling away, but the darn kicker is keeping him in it.

Just saw the end of the Vikes and Ravens on the redzone channel, what a great game!

Yeah it sure was. I love the Redzone channel.

Me too! No commercials or boring stuff! Got my Niblick out for some carpet chipping and redzone channel!

Me too! No commercials or boring stuff! Got my Niblick out for some carpet chipping and redzone channel!

GG and I have not changed the channel for 3 hours, its great.

GG and I have not changed the channel for 3 hours, its great.

lol me either. Just love being able to see all the action!

Wow we are playing against Brady and he has 33 points. Great, but then I look and realize its the FIRST HALF.

Do you think Brady should still be in the game at this point? 6 TD's and up by over 50, yet they are still throwing.

We are down 100-89 and have Roddy White and Antonio Gates left. I like our chances, but GG is nervous. Ironically JL's team has not had an offensive outburst like this yet this year. Any given Sunday!!!!

Do you think Brady should still be in the game at this point? 6 TD's and up by over 50, yet they are still throwing.

I am actually surprised they took him out when they did. Belichick is notorious for keeping him in until the very end. I have Wes Welker so I am loving this, but since the rest of my starters had the week off I am not sure it will be enough.

I need a RB, anyone have any offers?

We have serious RB depth Soxy.

Mendenhall
Pierre Thomas
Maroney
Jones-Drew

Make us an offer if any of those work for you. We also have WR depth.

Boldin
Roddy White
Berrian
Crayton
Eddie Royal

We are always open to trades.

Roddy White still without a catch, and I am still holding on for dear life. This one could come right down to the wire JB.

Roddy White still without a catch, and I am still holding on for dear life. This one could come right down to the wire JB.
:banghead:
Never mind. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

His 1st catch just went for 40 yard TD. Thank goodness.

Back