Contest Winners Thread

Great prizes!

Misty, I love the zipper pulls on that bag. They look like they'd feel great.

Last edited:
My wife is feeling better and finally opened the special gift that arrived on Friday.

She loves the bag - thanks to THP and FairwayStyles. :banana:

Congrats Mrs. Barruda!

I got another package today from Taylormade. I recieved the TP Red balls from the Y.E. Yang contest. Now I need to get out and try them out. :golf:

I received my Kia Ma putter today. I should have pics up tomorrow as well as some action pics from my local course soon after. This putter looks awesome! I am going use it today after work.

I received my Kia Ma putter today. I should have pics up tomorrow as well as some action pics from my local course soon after. This putter looks awesome! I am going use it today after work.

Finally! You have to let me putt around with it today. I want to win something.

Finally! You have to let me putt around with it today. I want to win something.

You have to enter some contests to win. We just had our WITB contest and we still have our Design a Putter contest that you can still enter.

I got my Sligo August slogan contest prize yesterday. I had to lighten up the picture because the shirt's collar blended in with the rest of the shirt! It's actually very black, not kinda black.

Thanks again to Sligo and THP for the great stuff!

3a053e3d.jpg

dc30b81c.jpg

I have that same outfit Smalls with the orange/gray shirt and absolutely love it. It also would look absolutely amazing with the THP buckle. And I am not just saying that. But the buckle being black and white and silver would match perfectly.

I have a question/comment.

I thought belts were supposed to be only 2 sizes bigger than the pants. But if I hadn't gotten a 38 belt, there is no way the end of a 36 would have gone into the loops. And before Diane says anything, the 34 shorts fit correctly! LOL I have to wear a 38 belt with all my pants.

I was only going to say that all my belts are longer because I like to wear my pants low. Are your shorts low riders?

Nope.

good looking threads Smallie! Congrats

Nice putter Seth! Congrats again.

That putter is gorgeous. Congrats again Seth.

excellent hauls gentlemen!

Thank you gentlemen. I love it. Used it yesterday and it just worked in my hands. Looks like I am going to sell my Never Compromise.

SethO - schaweeeet putter.......

Smallie - nice threads... I love the belt!

Here's what I got from Taylormade the other day.

DCP_0277-1.jpg

DCP_0278-1.jpg

DCP_0279-1.jpg

To go along with my rescue club.

DCP_0279.jpg

Now I just need to find the time to get on the course with both of them and see if I can recreate Y.E.'s shot on 18. Thanks again THP and Taylormade. Two of the greatest companies coming together for a great giveaway.

Congrats again bogey! Hope you keep the club longer than you keep the balls.

Back