I can't believe i did it (78 today)

Nice round!! Congrats. Does this still make you a hacker?

Congrats!

Congrats Chip!!

Thanks guys.Cant wait until my next lesson tomorrow

Great round!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Congrats!

Way to go, chip!

Very nice! Congrats!

I refuse to believe that a 36 handicap shot a 78. :alien:

Just kidding, great round!

I refuse to believe that a 36 handicap shot a 78. :alien:

Just kidding, great round!
Hahah.I don't even have a handicap really.My pro told me not to even worry about one until I'm ready per his program.He has me setup to play all summer with a group of his beginner students like me.He will track my scores and progress with a system he implemented.Should be interesting as they all have world class looking swings for being new to the game.My group is called the green horn division

Congrats Chip !!

Congrats on the great score!

Congrats! Way to go!

Congratulations Chip on your 1st sub 80 round. You've opened the flood gates and more sub 80's to follow.

Smooth swing.

Congrats....setting Personal Bests is always fun!

Congrats! I remember the first time I broke 80 like it was yesterday. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Breaking 80 has long been a goal of mine.

Congrats!!!

Congrats dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is awesome! Maybe this is be the norm for you now!

Nice job, I'm glad your pro's tip is working for you!!!

Thanks everyone.Called to verify my lesson time tomorrow and I'm excited to learn more.The pro told me my improvement is exactly what he sees from everyone who follows his method.Just happy to see I'm on the right path and what he showed me must be working now.This has to be the hardest and most discouraging game ever invented.Went thru some super bad times to shoot a respectable score.My second love to old time cars is being a pool player.I never recall pool being this difficult at times

Fantastic round! Congrats!

Back