I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh me oh my! what a great gesture! You sir are AWESOME!!! I would love to be entered! Always loved these!

Not an entry, but way to go Ron!

Awesome! Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is extremely generous of you lightningbolt44!

I don't deserve it but would game the M1 without any hesitation. But more importantly, I sure hope I get a chance to play golf with you someday.

Hmmm I have heard rave reviews...I want in.

Awesome gesture lightningbolt44! Read some real good things about the M1 this past weekend from the Club Clash and would love to see what it could do for me.

Well done sir, good luck to those that enter

This is extremely generous of you!

This was a really fun and impressive driver to me when I demo'd it. I am in.

Last edited:
Unbelievably Generous of you Ron. Please consider me entered.

Awesome move Ron. I have ordered my driver so i won't be in just wanted to say you rock for doing this.

I am not entering, but I wanted to comment on how awesome it is for you to do this!!!

Awesome gesture. In please!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If I win I'd like it hand delivered to colorado (and bring my old, no use to me XR16 Pro to ATL/SAVGolfer) please

Fantastic idea!

Great gesture Ron. Put me in please

Very generous Ron, you are da man!

Id love to have it! Really cool gesture! Count me in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an awesome gesture Ron! Put my name on the list please. I actually posted in another thread that I would love to have the M1 replace my old R-15. I'd love to pay my R-15 forward if I actually get picked. Thanks again!

This would be a fantastic upgrade from my current Burner. Put my name in the hopper and thanks!

Awesome gesture Ron! I will certainly throw my hat in the ring. Would love to give the M1 a whirl.

I want to win, very cool of you Ron!

I was lucky enough to walk away with a driver from #THPClubClash this past weekend after winning one of the contests Thanks again THP. That said the driver I won is greatly preferred over my gamer currently as such I have no need for it.

So since I Won another THP member is also going to win. The driver I will be giving away is a TaylorMade M1 9.5 with Aldila Rouge Silver stiff in it. No cost to you I will cover shipping as well. All I ask is that anyone that enters is an albatross member.

To enter just post in here that you want in. I will leave this open until tomorrow at noon when I will randomly select a winner.

Pictures of the driver -I will wash it before sending it ;)

3fff5d209122c98f9e9c8597d6c8908e.jpg

f62877b90c4e56cff6ddc46a95bf8ad3.jpg

9a89e58545546d15aa0941789f180a2b.jpg

I am Albatross Club member! I would like to to enter in! Thanks!

A very THP gesture! I followed the Club Clash online and the M1 was getting a lot of love. Please count me in and good luck to everyone.

VERY AWESOME gesture. I would love to win that driver.
Thank you for the opportunity !

Hell yeah, Ron! Awesome gesture! Somebody is going to get one heck of a driver!

paging @afwcardinal ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back