Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

It looks like I will be in Colorado (Boulder) May 27-30 (Fri - Mon) of Memorial Day weekend. My clubs are coming with me. I would love to play 18 with some Front Range THPers. If anyone is around that weekend and has an open slot, I'd love to join in for a round. Thanks!

Perkis and I will be in town on the 30th. We usually play Rverdale Dunes on that day. Last year I think there were 7 or 8 of us.

It looks like I will be in Colorado (Boulder) May 27-30 (Fri - Mon) of Memorial Day weekend. My clubs are coming with me. I would love to play 18 with some Front Range THPers. If anyone is around that weekend and has an open slot, I'd love to join in for a round. Thanks!
What, a West Sloper isnt good enough for ya?
Perkis and I will be in town on the 30th. We usually play Rverdale Dunes on that day. Last year I think there were 7 or 8 of us.
I thought thats when you were coming in. Looks like we may just have a lil get together. Lookin forward to teeing it up with you guys

Well, I just figured traveling I-70 over the divide these days is like a slow rocket trip to Mars. :skeleton:
Ha, reasonable thought. I dont let thing like weather, elements, or natural disasters stop me

If you have any room, I'd be honored to join the group! I did a quick google peak -- Riverdale Dunes looks fun.

We will count you in. We will post in this thread with updates when it gets closer. It is a fantastic track.

I return back in town evening of 30th. I'm available for golf after :)

I return back in town evening of 30th. I'm available for golf after :)

When it gets a little closer to that time of year, you will have to let us know which day of the week you want to play Bear Creek. This way we can plan the other 4 days accordingly. So stoked for Bear Creek!!!!!!!!

When it gets a little closer to that time of year, you will have to let us know which day of the week you want to play Bear Creek. This way we can plan the other 4 days accordingly. So stoked for Bear Creek!!!!!!!!
As long as it's not Monday Bear creek is available. No tee times so you guys book whatever is convenient then we can casually stroll in to my course any day :)

As long as it's not Monday Bear creek is available. No tee times so you guys book whatever is convenient then we can casually stroll in to my course any day :)

I am in for Bear Creek on a Monday, also in for Riverdale Dunes, set something up guys

I am in for Bear Creek on a Monday, also in for Riverdale Dunes, set something up guys
Bear creek is closed on mondays... any other day

Here's a tentative schedule for our visit to beautiful Denver

Monday 5/30/16 - riverdale dunes
Tuesday 5-31-16 - bear creek (kang?)
Wednesday 6-1-16 - Bear dance
Thursday 6-2-16 - green valley ranch
Friday 6-3-16 - legacy/westwoods/open for anything

will probably schedule tee times around 8ish each morning

hope we can meet up with as many of you guys for as many rounds as possible

Last edited:
I can make the Monday round and possibly the tuesday round but Ill have to see with work because we are usually balls to the wall busy that time of year. Ill let ya know

WTF
Mother nature has lost her mind.

8672234db46cdc9ab45191d1095bbca3.jpg

Yup. ..thankful my flight back home just landed.

WTF
Mother nature has lost her mind.

8672234db46cdc9ab45191d1095bbca3.jpg

Managed to get a round in today before we get "pounded", be safe out there

Third and last time I hopefully have to shovel off the deck...yes...third
9d11541c53315d832f981442c7250cd8.jpg
78bde7b52d1a5ed8ba5b07ee8be75898.jpg
68a0ac5057588849a2e8aaa5328dfa89.jpg

Hey guys. New to the forum here. I live in Denver, Englewood actually right by Broken Tee and play in the CommonGround Mens Club. I'm wondering if anyone has played in any of the CGA net events. I just discovered all of the different tournaments they host and am thinking about getting in on some of them. How are they run? Are most of the guys pretty cool? I appreciate it, and hopefully I can tee it up with some of you guys sometime.

Hey guys. New to the forum here. I live in Denver, Englewood actually right by Broken Tee and play in the CommonGround Mens Club. I'm wondering if anyone has played in any of the CGA net events. I just discovered all of the different tournaments they host and am thinking about getting in on some of them. How are they run? Are most of the guys pretty cool? I appreciate it, and hopefully I can tee it up with some of you guys sometime.
Welcome! I have never taken part in any of them so can't answer your question. Much like your thoughts with the PTx...not much help...yet, with those. Your welcome to join us anytime as we play all over Denver.

I think the final number was 21.5 inches here in Parker. I sure shoveled more than that! Good thing is it melted of the roads for our boys returning from club clash and they made it home safe!

Funny driving up towards Boulder today and no sign of snow on the roads...love it.

I'm ready to talk about golf and not this white stuff.

We got nothing. Everything is dry. In fact, I may have brought more from Denver on the roof of my truck lol

With the amount of blown and shoveled snow, coulf have sworn it was like 3 or 4 feet. At least it felt that way.

Here's a tentative schedule for our visit to beautiful Denver

Monday 5/30/16 - riverdale dunes
Tuesday 5-31-16 - bear creek (kang?)
Wednesday 6-1-16 - Colorado national
Thursday 6-2-16 - green valley ranch
Friday 6-3-16 - legacy/westwoods/open for anything

will probably schedule tee times around 8ish each morning

hope we can meet up with as many of you guys for as many rounds as possible

I'd recommend skipping CO National this year as conditions have gone downhill since Garrett left apparently. They also had another green vandalized this year.

Bear Dance would be a huge upgrade for that day and worth the drive down there. Some of us have coupons for cheaper rounds that are good for the entire group.

Back