What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 today in a wind/rain storm with a questionable tee game. Iron play and putting was awesome though.

80 today in a wind/rain storm with a questionable tee game. Iron play and putting was awesome though.
Well played bud. I took a run in that weather today and that was rough enough haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Probably had one of my best rounds on the home course...40/39-79. Had three birdies, two back to back. Was on 18th hole playing even par on the back nine when I blew up. But, for the kind of day it was, I'll take it. It felt good to have a solid round.

Went to an outing yesterday, scramble. Our team players normally shoot: 2 players high 80's, 1 player low to mid 90's, and 1 player low 100's. As a team shot 4 under, 68. Fun!

48/44 for a 92. Could have been better. But a nice day on the course and the driver was showing some improvement.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

had a good round today. shot 2 over for a 72 and probably my best round of the year. missed two 3 footers for par or it would have been a new PB. GIR's make this game much easier.

+2 73 at Falcon Dunes in Phoenix. +3 on the front and -1 on the back.

Ive played that course Fupi. That is a heck of a score.

Ive played that course Fupi. That is a heck of a score.

In full disclosure I played it at 5600 yards because the other three players were pansies.

40/36 = 76

First nine two bogeys and a double.
Second nine three bogeys, three birdies.. Can't believe it myself.

FIR 44%
GIR 44%
29 puts
I was hitting them all over the place today, missed more fairways then I thought was possible. Missed more greens then I should.. But putting was great, chipping wasn't always bad either.

Need to work on pitches more, 30-60 yards is killing me.

Another round reminding me why I prefer match play....

42-44/86
7/14 FW
7/18 GIR
30 putts

1 quad, 2 triples, 4 birdies

Should get some skins money though! :alien2:

42/41 for an 83 on a local Columbus muni. The greens were surprisingly really nice and rolled true and quick. Kind of shocked me haha, but it was the first time I've played that course.

41 - 36 - 77 at the GA / FL Gethering. Started out well with pars on the first 2 holes then it went markedly downhill from there on the front 9. Played well on the back with a birdie, bogey and 7 pars. Finally got a few putts to drop on the back.

Canadan defeats AMart 3 and 2. My dude andy played great today, just had a few whoopsies down the stretch.

I shot 37/35 and really left a few on the greens today. The sad part is that I putted great, just missed my reads by a fraction.

Bad day in stroke, put two out of bounds on the same hole just not feeling well, 99.

41 / 46 = 87
far 7
gir 4
putts 33 one 3 putt
It was a windy day today.

92. I'm stuck between 86 and 94 lately. Too many bogeys. I either get off the tee bad and am scrambling, or f-up my 2nd shot and am scrambling. My typical round consists of 4-5 pars, 5-6 doubles, maybe 1 big blow-up hole (not very often) and the rest are bogeys. Short game is working pretty well and putting isn't too bad although I'd like to get more consistent under 6'....I get them close and then 2-putt.

I don't know. More time on the range maybe.

My rough golf weekend continued today with 41/43-84. Hit the ball ok, but the short game was awful. I didn't get up and down once and missed every putt I had outside of 4 feet. Lots of bogeys as a result.

Went back out for another 9 afterwards because I just had to shake the bad taste in my mouth from the earlier round. Bogeyed the first hole with another blown updown, then parred out for a 37. I focused on relaxing and making my shot and my chipping came back to life. Went 4/4 on updowns after the missed first. Feeling better now

Played 8 holes before dark. +2 with 2 bogeys. Had 2 looks at birdies inside 10ft but couldn't convert. Both were breaking left and missed both low

84 on a wonderful par 72. Had a triple and a few bogey's that should have been pars. Company was stellar and the views were top notch.

ad2007215314d3febbc60b24bed1e754_zps4zn6gvy5.jpg

8eaa0014938b3a8b9130f223a2c764ef_zps03weyp6x.jpg

382bebd5ec8d089697a5c627bdd8dac1_zpsw6ihpdlx.jpg

87c5a90102fbe2906a006221022e111a_zpsxkkypqhs.jpg

JM

I posted a 41 for 9 holes yesterday. I had to stop after 7 holes which resulted in taking bogeys on 8 and 9 per posting rules, which I believe I would have bested if I could have finished. I played well. One bad drive that led to a bogey and one bad sand shot from very wet/compacted sand that led to a double. Otherwise, a lot of FIRs and GIRs for easy pars.

37/37 - 74. Played decent enough and even managed 2 birdies today in pretty windy conditions. One of those birdies was a chip in from about 45 ft away which was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back