What was your last THP event and how has your bag changed since?

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
OK guys I thought that this would be a fun. I was talking to a buddy and he was asking about the Gauntlet and we started talking about clubs. I told him about my bag changing and he thinks I'm crazy because this was my best summer of golf. Well what can I say I like change.

Last Event: The Gauntlet w/ THP and Callaway Golf
Pre-Gauntlet Bag:
Driver: Taylormade R15
Utility Irons: Srixon U45 18* and 20*
Irons: Srixon Combo 545 (4-6) and 745 (7-PW)
Wedges: SCOR 51*, Callaway 56* MD3 and 62* PM Grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron GOLO
Post-Gauntlet Bag:
Driver: R15
Utility Iron: Callaway Apex UT
Irons: Callaway Razr MB (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway MD3 50*, 56* and PM Grind 62*
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Fang

As you can see the Zoo Crew may have influenced some of my equipment changes! Oh and RFC as well.

Iron and wedge shafts have changes as well. Irons were ctaper 130x all the way through. Now I have x100 in the irons and s400 in the wedges. Obviously I'm a little excited about this topic and its longer then yours needs to be!

Last event was the Bridgestone Championship and the bag has not changed at all since then.

That's easy: ,#TheGrandaddy and the whole bag changed for the better. See my signature for details.

Morgan Cup 2014 and it's sad I just had to admit that. Only difference is the J15's replaced the J40's.

Damn it's time to reacquaint myself with my THP events and family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last event for me was the KC Invitational. I think the only change for me has been the addition of a Cobra hybrid in place of a 50* wedge. I also have the Cure RX2 now in place of the Wilson Staff Southside, but I am very early in that transfer.

I guess technically the Legacy (although I did not play in it). The bag is almost the same minus my driver (new tech same company) and my putter (who knows where that one is going). Everything else has been behaving nicely!

Been a long time since I've been to a full fledged official event. Mine would be the Callaway Ultimate Testing in 2013. Since then I have changed out my Driver a couple times, and my 3 wood and hybrid have flip flopped around. Still playing the drivers I got from that event, as well as the wedges and putter I was playing at the time.

Hmmm, let's see...

Last THP event was #TheGauntlet.

Bag at the time:

Driver - Cleveland Classic XL 9*
3 wood - Cleveland Classic XL tour 14*
3 hybrid - Taylormade R15 18.5*
Irons - Bridgestone 4-PW J15 CB
Wedges - 50/54/58 TitleistVokey SM5
Putter - Odyssey Works Big-T #5

Current Bag:

Driver - Callaway GBB 9*
3/5 wood - Callaway XR pro 14/18
Hybrid - Adams Super 9031 20*
Irons - Bridgestone 5-PW J15CB
Putter - Odyssey Works #7ch

Last THP Event was The KC Invitational and only thing that's changed in my bag is my putter. From my Odyssey Sabertooth Versa to my Odyssey Work Big T Blade, which I just got for Christmas from my In Laws last week! (Merry Christmas to me!)

My last THP event was the 2014 Bridgestone Championship at PGA national and the bag has changed a bit since then. And that is way too long ago for my last THP event.

Driver went from Callaway Big Bertha Alpha to now Nike Vapor Pro. Fairway went from Callaway Big Bertha to Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816. Hybrid went from X2Hot to Big Bertha Alpha 815. Irons stayed the same. 1 wedge changed from MD2 T Grind to MD3 W Grind. Putter stayed the same.

My last event was The Gauntlet at Palmetto Dunes. My putter is different,y driver shaft is different and I have replaced one scor wedge with an MD3. I think that's it

Officially, the BSG Championship. Unofficially, the Staff Retreat.

Changed woods from the 815 driver and fairway to the GBB driver and fairway, as well as removed my SLDRs 21 degree and added a GBB heavenwood. The rest are the same.

Hmmm, let's see...

Last THP event was #TheGauntlet.

Bag at the time:

Driver - Cleveland Classic XL 9*
3 wood - Cleveland Classic XL tour 14*
3 hybrid - Taylormade R15 18.5*
Irons - Bridgestone 4-PW J15 CB
Putter - Odyssey Works Big-T #5

Current Bag:

Driver - Callaway GBB 9*
3/5 wood - Callaway XR pro 14/18
Hybrid - Adams Super 9031 20*
Irons - Bridgestone 5-PW J15CB
Putter - Odyssey Works #7ch
Someone also got the callaway itch after the gauntlet! I love it!

The Wilson event

Since that event I believe only my putter has changed

#staffproto. October. Switching out my entire bag for W/S. Love the company. Love the people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last event was bridgestone championship at Disney. Driver, 4w, 3 and 4 irons out. 816 dbd, apex 2,3,4 hybrids in. Md3 52 and 56 out, Md3 50s 54w in. Pm grind 60 out, pm grind 58 in

#StaffProto

I had Cleveland 588 MT irons, and TM ATV wedges in my bag prior to the event. After the event I switched to the W/S prototype irons and the FG Tour TC wedges. They're not coming out of the bag anytime soon.

Last event was bridgestone championship at Disney. Driver, 4w, 3 and 4 irons out. 816 dbd, apex 2,3,4 hybrids in. Md3 52 and 56 out, Md3 50s 54w in. Pm grind 60 out, pm grind 58 in

No more love for the 945s? Or are they just taking a break for a while?

Someone also got the callaway itch after the gauntlet! I love it!

haha definitely with the XR's, especially after watching hickerad absolutely murder an XR 3 deep. But the GBB was a done deal anyway. I was just waiting until after the Gauntlet to see if I had a chance to win the MVP or not into the granddady. I believe I wasn't home more than 2 or 3 days from the event before I ordered it haha.

haha definitely with the XR's, especially after watching hickerad absolutely murder an XR 3 deep. But the GBB was a done deal anyway. I was just waiting until after the Gauntlet to see if I had a chance to win the MVP or not into the granddady. I believe I wasn't home more than 2 or 3 days from the event before I ordered it haha.
Haha yea I knew immediately that my bag would slowly make the shift to callaway after the event. Now after hearing you I'm going to have to get myself a 16* XR pro 4 wood

Last event was Pitt invitational. Whole bag changed since then

pitt invitational
D=Z545 and bertha mini
hybrid =3u
irons z545 4-p
wedges rtx2.0 49 w/s 53/58
putter = cure rx1

now
d= gbb
fw = bertha 816 16* and heavenwood
irons apex cf 16 4-p
wedges md3 50/54 and 58 PM grind
putter = SeeMore z3c

My last event was The Legacy. I've only made 2 changes to the bag since then.

Changed from W/S Infinite Northside to Odyssey Works V-Line. Made the switch to help with faster green speeds at my home course in the late summer/fall. I will be putting the Northside back in play as the greens get slower.

Changed from D200 Irons to TEE CB ProH irons to lower my ball flight. I love the ball flight/accuracy from the TEEs, but I need the distance that the D200s give me. Switched back to the D200s last month.

Something called #TheGrandaddy

Its changed a wee bit. :alien:

My last event (and first as well) was the Cleveland Golf Up and Down event in October 2015. I added the 2135 6.5 putter and 2 RTX custom wedges and the bag hasn't changed since. And although Fantasy golf is not an "event" I am still gaming all the clubs I won for that prize as well. See signature...

No more love for the 945s? Or are they just taking a break for a while?
They are currently still in the bag but apex cf/pros combo set en route

Back