White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find what clubs are worth via trade in or if I want to sell them? Is there such a thing as Kelly Blue Book for clubs as there is for cars? I am looking to sell a set to my friend and want to be fair with what I am asking, or does it go back to whatever the other person is willing to pay is a fair price?

Thanks Sean, that is perfect. ( although it says my clubs have no value...lol not enough transactions)

Thanks Sean, that is perfect. ( although it says my clubs have no value...lol not enough transactions)
You're welcome Rhino. I just wish your club was listed. You may want to search google for your club and see if anyone is selling it...or ebay.

You may want to try callaway's site. they take trade ins for any major brand. Of course the # they give is like trading your car in to the dealer versus selling it yourself, but at least it's some reference.

You can also search for your club(s) on ebay. What they're selling for on there is what the market is willing to pay (and in the end that's always the best answer for what something is worth).

Good luck!

Back