That would be cool, but not if it raises the cost to you. I can seal one when it gets here, but thanks.

If we can do it, we will do it. We both like the idea. We will speak with the printer tomorrow. Otherwise we will do our best to make sure they arrive safely.

Thanks JB

For those wondering about what the inside will look like, here is a sneak peak at one of the pages. This is our nomination page for the 2009 Readers Choice Award for best driver.

678203516_GMPZX-L.jpg

Ordered mine as well....even signed up for 'promotional emails from THP' which is something I never do for other retailers. I hope the spam is at least entertaining JB! :act-up:

I did not even know you could sign up for emails from THP.

check it out....these are the options you have to choose from before you finalize your order

Send me Google Checkout special offers, market research, and newsletters.

Keep my email address confidential.
Google will forward all email from The Hackers Paradise to xxxxx@verizon.net.

I want to receive promotional email from The Hackers Paradise.

Thank you all. We cannot get over how many orders we have received. Thank you so much for making this easier on all of us.

I am so excited with how many orders are coming in. Thanks to all for your support! We are so excited about this next step for THP.

Here is the press release that was on the wire this morning.

The Hackers Paradise (The Hackers Paradise ), the premier destination on the internet to discuss all things golf, announced that their Collector's Edition Inaugural issue of THP the Magazine is available for pre-order from their website. The home page has a tab entitled THP Magazine that will allow ordering for the issue shipping on 12/1.

"Our magazine, while different from our website, will continue to have that style and unique passion that makes THP the place it is now", said Josh Babbitt publisher. "The design is innovative, the articles are full of great information, and the concept we feel has just not been done yet in the golfing industry."

While this is THP's inaugural issue and it is shortened in length, it is not short in content. Featured in THP the Magazine Volume I:
-THP Testing of New Irons for 2010
-Interview with a PGA Tour Player
-2009 THP Readers' Choice Award Nominations
-And So Much More!!!

"We love so many aspects of the different golf publications out there, but we felt as though our readers are looking for a little something different. The ordering went live for our magazine just a day ago and at this pace we will be sold out before we even begin shipping. Our regular subscription issues start early next year and will come out quarterly."

THP, which launched its online forum in October 2008, is adding new members daily and has quickly become the online home to golf enthusiasts across the country garnering more than 50,000 visitors per month ever since holding its Huge Charity Raffle The Hackers Paradise Huge Charity Raffle Announcement earlier this year. THP is considered the golf site FOR consumers, BY consumers.

Unlike other golf websites, THP produces original reviews daily ranging from the latest in men's and women's equipment, apparel, accessories, footwear, tees, distance measuring devices, instructional aids and more. Because THP does not accept advertising from OEM's or other golf-related companies on its website, readers can be sure each review is thorough and unbiased. Earlier this year, THP announced the arrival of its inaugural golf magazine, which will debut in December. For more information about the magazine, or to learn more about advertising opportunities, please contact The Hackers Paradise

I did not even know you could sign up for emails from THP.
Well, it's for when THP grows all big, fat, and "Golf Digest"-y, you'll be able to spam us. :smile-big:

Got mine in I was worried that I'd been a sleep at the switch for too long. Finally a golf mag 'For the people by the people!" say haven't I heard that somewhere before

Thanks for all the orders guys and gals. At the pace we are going we will be sold out before we even go to print.

I just submitted my order and am eager to see what you bring to me. I suspect a dose of awesome.

I am in for 2...
Should be an awesome read!!

Thank you everybody for all of your support. We have sold almost 1/3 of the entire print order already and more orders are coming in every single day. Thank you all for spreading the word.

I can't wait for it. Well, I guess I gotta, but, you know.

Ordered my copy. Excited for the "Best" rankings.

We cannot believe the orders that have come in so far. We are on pace to completely sell out before the magazine comes out. Thank you to everybody.

Hey JB, Can I have mine signed with a silver sharpie on the cover? I think that would look good.

Edit: I don't know how these things are being shipped, but I would have no problem mailing it back to you to have you guys sign it.

if someone wants it signed by my chicken scratch, I have no problem doing that. I assure you, you will regret it when you see my handwriting...hehe

Back