2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
and even closer to the annoucement of team #1

I think announcement happens today!

Waiting.......

tapatalk addict....

I'm thinking it may be this weekend before we hear the first announcement. Maybe Friday night to kick off the weekend with a bang!

You seem impatient. You will be on the last team announced ;)

or maybe they will really mess with him and not list him on a team at all :)

where is my THP approved outing rival Jeffy hanging out? I found a pic of him online so that we can all recognize him in May

johnny_knoxville_the_ringer_image_1.jpg

This picture was from my pre-awesome days. Now I'm dressed for success. (Currently wearing cargo shorts, an old ratty Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt and sandals at work)

Another day down!

This picture was from my pre-awesome days. Now I'm dressed for success. (Currently wearing cargo shorts, an old ratty Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt and sandals at work)

Another day down!

Tucked in w/ no belt right? That's class.

And Sandals? Need to go with crocs.

my bad jeffy, I think I found the updated pic, but I dont see the cargo shorts in the pic, so I cant tell which one you are? Are your friends in the pic signed up for the outing too???

images

Tucked in w/ no belt right? That's class.

And Sandals? Need to go with crocs.

I am a software developer, you know it's tucked in with no belt.

Personally, I like my Guinness sandals....very comfy.

my bad jeffy, I think I found the updated pic, but I dont see the cargo shorts in the pic, so I cant tell which one you are? Are your friends in the pic signed up for the outing too???

images

I'm the tall one in the pink, brings out the color of my pasty white thighs. I keep the cargo's under the leotard so I can still golf with the cargo haters yet still have access to my 47 pockets.

My buddies couldn't come though, they had to do an all male Lane Bryant fashion show.

such a shame they couldnt make it, would have made for 1 interesting villa crawl

Trust me you can refresh for the next 3hrs and you may have to refresh some more. Got the wowfactor with me.

Trust me you can refresh for the next 3hrs and you may have to refresh some more. Got the wowfactor with me.

Hehe, looks like time to take a break on the F5 button.

Don't forget, the next announcement could already be written and all GG has to do is push 'post' so the Wow Factor may not necessarily be needed.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Don't forget, the next announcement could already be written and all GG has to do is push 'post' so the Wow Factor may not necessarily be needed.

Good point, I will keep refreshing

OK.. Im getting pretty excited about the team announcement!! I cant wait for the outing!

That's cheating Tad..haha..but try and pump him for information..hehehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Ok your logic is good young grasshopper....very true

Love it! Tadashi out there trying to pump info out of JB on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back