JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The contest winner will be announced in this thread tomorrow. THe winner will receive some accesories along with a few other goodies. Due to manufacturers delay in sending shoes, they will not be included in this giveaway, but will be in the next one. All 22 members have been included at this point.

In this giveaway you will receive

Golf Accessories
Mens or Ladies Skin care product
Clothing (size permitting due to manufacturer only sending certain sizes for review)

Good luck everyone and do not forget that we will be doing giveaways all the time. Hopefully every 2 weeks but no less than once a month.

I think it's gonna be me. Since I have been doing so poorly in Powerball, I'm due for a breakthrough!

OK back to reality.

• Admin
Better than odds than power ball, so you never know...

I think it's gonna be me. Since I have been doing so poorly in Powerball, I'm due for a breakthrough!

OK back to reality.

Lotteries are a tax on people who are really, really bad at math. :smile:

• Admin
The First Ever Contest on THP....

And the winner is

MORGAN

Congrats. You will have a prize package coming your way. Please send me a PM to claim your prize and I will instruct you with all of the info that we need.

Thanks to all that registered. We will be having another giveaway starting sometime next week. Stay tuned for that one. I will post the news of what is coming early next week for all of the members to sign up for.

Congrats, Morgan! The last shall be first and all.

• Admin
ACtually Morgan registered a few days ago according to the log. But regardless the prize pack will be heading that way tomorrow. Next contest will be announced later this week.

Congrats Morgan. Hope you enjoy my stuff! :smile:

Back