Which touring pro would you like to have as a THP forum member?

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
after ranting about tiger in the us open thread, i thought about how much fun it would be to have him as a forum member. surely we could fix him right?

anyway, of any touring professional (lpga, pga, champions tour) who would you want as a forum member and why?

i'll add more to the list i'm sure but i'd like to start with jean van de velde. i'd ask him: wtf were you thinking?

Wait, I thought he was a forum member here. We had to put him in timeout for 2 days again, but I am pretty sure he is a member here.

Wait, I thought he was a forum member here. We had to put him in timeout for 2 days again, but I am pretty sure he is a member here.

now that's just hilarious!!! LMAO dude, you're on fire!

LOL what's rolling better right now.....JB or the Ghost putter?

I would like "Anonymous Tour Player" as a member. That guy tells it like it is. Everyone else would be feeding the company line....for the most part.

I had to delete a couple of posts. While my response may have been a light hearted joke, there is no need to make personal attacks against people

LPGA- Christina Kim (she may never shut up but at least she'd be entertaining)
PGA- Phil (always a good quote and seems to have a lot of knowledge in many different areas)
Champions- Freddy Couples (any dude that plays sockless and has women of all ages after him has to be good)

LPGA- Christina Kim (she may never shut up but at least she'd be entertaining)
PGA- Phil (always a good quote and seems to have a lot of knowledge in many different areas)
Champions- Freddy Couples (any dude that plays sockless and has women of all ages after him has to be good)

i think we're on the same page thanks. i'd ask freddy for advice on the ladies, i think that phil has a great sense of humor, and christina i think would just be cut throat honest.

Stewart Cink (but you knew I would say that)

I second (or third) Christina Kim

Freddy Couples would be excellent.

hands down Phil

and Boom Boom would be very cool as well

great minds think alike TC.
i think we're on the same page thanks. i'd ask freddy for advice on the ladies, i think that phil has a great sense of humor, and christina i think would just be cut throat honest.

John Daly :laughing:

But seriously, I'd take any player that could shoot the breeze, talk and act just like us meere golf commoners. I think Phil would be interesting, but I think he'd be too much sunshine and rainbows. I'd like a player that would tell it like it is, about the tour, other players, and most importantly himself.

what about miguel angel jiminez, that dude just oozes cool! he'd be a good one to have around. i also wouldn't mind suzane petterson, she seemed cool when THP interviewed her....plus she's hawt!

what about miguel angel jiminez, that dude just oozes cool! he'd be a good one to have around. i also wouldn't mind suzane petterson, she seemed cool when THP interviewed her....plus she's hawt!

I dont speak spanish...Wish I did, because he is cool. And no shes not...My opinion anyway (hot that is)

Ricky Fowler or Rory McIlroy would be awesome as well.

I dont speak spanish...Wish I did, because he is cool. And no shes not...My opinion anyway (hot that is)

you live in florida and don't speak spanish? kidding dude (take it to the debate room TC).

SP too tall for ya?

you live in florida and don't speak spanish? kidding dude (take it to the debate room TC).

SP too tall for ya?

Not at all...

Spoiler
I only like girls that pee sitting down.....Kidding Folks, that is why it is in spoiler tags. We love Suzann, and she has been great to THP

Ian Poulter would be pretty good. Chris Dimarco says some good stuff on his xm radio show. Greg Norman would be ok IMO.

I think the best would be Rocco or Peter Jacobson, i'm sure they would post often

Not at all...

Spoiler
I only like girls that pee sitting down.....Kidding Folks, that is why it is in spoiler tags. We love Suzann, and she has been great to THP

no offense taken! i got a nice chuckle out of it for sure! sitting/standing who cares? girl's got a golf game, she's tall, and suits my eye just fine.

Poults would be good, but I'll go in a different direction. Tim Clark. I think he would speak only the truth, and be hilarious while doing so!

Put me down for Phil and Freddy. +1 on Poulter, he seems like a fun dude.

Natelie Gulbis

Spoiler
natalie-gulbis-big2.jpg

be cool to talk to some of the young guns too.

AK, R. Fowler and R. McIlory

Back