Clubs that came as a surprise? You didn't want to like it, but it just performed?

The X2Hot 3 Deep was that club for me. I have been looking for a "thriver" for a long time, trying to find a club that gave me near driver length but the control I needed for tight holes. Always thought I needed more of a driver type head. But I guess my angle of attack or something in my swing is actually more suited for a low spin type three wood head instead.

Oh - this is a good one. I cringed when they guy at the demo day handed me one, but ended up leaving with one in hand.
Guess I need to hit these. I have the same reaction to the look of them, and frankly to the new Apex hybrid. My brain seems to have either a hybrid or an iron, not a hybrid iron. Which doesn't really make sense, since a hybrid is a bridge between woods and irons.

Guess I need to hit these. I have the same reaction to the look of them, and frankly to the new Apex hybrid. My brain seems to have either a hybrid or an iron, not a hybrid iron. Which doesn't really make sense, since a hybrid is a bridge between woods and irons.

I've hit them and they are actually pretty awesome. Ugly as sin, but awesome. They're not as long as other hybrids, the steel shafts are equivalent to the irons that they replace, so I noticed that they blended in with the irons pretty seamlessly. The 5 hybrid hit as far as I would want a 5 iron to go, but better accuracy and higher ball flight. Pretty awesome club, to be honest. I don't know why I never bought the 4 and 5, it just seemed when I was looking at them, I was hitting my irons really well. Of course that didn't last long.

Adams proto 9031, got to center it but wow! Adams super 5 wood, long and high, lands like a snow flake������

The Bertha Hybrids I have had in the bag since the Grandaddy. They have alittle more offset than I would prefer but they are awesome. I feel like being released between the x2hot and 816 line they didnt get alot of attention but I have really come to love them and find them very versitile.

Went to buy a R15 couple months ago, picked up the 2.0 covert just to try it. I really wanted the R15 but the nike was killing it. Walked out with it and some other stuff since I saved some coin.

Also the Smart Square putter, wanted to hate it. But 5ft and in is almost automatic.

I didn't much care for the white border on the Bio+ driver crown, but after hitting it so well, the border ceased to be an issue. It's been my gamer since last spring.

I've hit them and they are actually pretty awesome. Ugly as sin, but awesome. They're not as long as other hybrids, the steel shafts are equivalent to the irons that they replace, so I noticed that they blended in with the irons pretty seamlessly. The 5 hybrid hit as far as I would want a 5 iron to go, but better accuracy and higher ball flight. Pretty awesome club, to be honest. I don't know why I never bought the 4 and 5, it just seemed when I was looking at them, I was hitting my irons really well. Of course that didn't last long.

This was my experience - it blended in about perfectly with the JPX 825 set I was playing at the time, and was a whole more consistent than the 4i was. It's usually in my bag as the only hybrid when I play a 2 wood setup.

Callaway razors for me (with senior shafts) bent 5 degrees flat . For some reason this club just spoke cheap to me , generic and cheap. But after one round it was like magic . I hit the ball so pure with these.. True , it might have a lot to do with my fundamentals. The ball just sizzles off of these

so many great clubs on the market I read here. But these razors are real solid

Cobra Amp Cell driver quickly followed be the SLDR (with a Black Tie)..

Back