IOS 9 - Plans to update?

Mail issues are terrible.
Mail showing as being there and there not being mail. Repushing emails that have already been deleted. Crashing constantly and saying "cannot send mail to trash".

Interesting. I've never had issues with the mail client. Are the settings on push or fetch?

Just took the plunge. Time to see the new features. Right off the bat I like the keyboard upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use outlook for my email client. Works remarkably well, the only issue I have is the occasional false alert or incorrect new mail count.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

No issues thus far but don't know about the mail search process. Doesn't seem to work as well.

I am a self admitted apple homer, and won't touch the Apple Mail app, especially if I'm using a Gmail hosted account. It's infuriating how many bugs they have in Mail on desktop and iOS.

Yeah the mail app isn't my favorite. Outlook is actually working really well for my gmail. Still have work on the regular mail app though.

Really like how it shows more battery usage details now. Looks like I've been spending too much time on TapaTalk lately. Hard not too with the all the awesome posts in the latest Grandaddy thread.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442696045.812875.jpg

Better keep it, creature pulled it from the App Store.

Purify is just as good and you can whitelist websites.

Trying to go back to 8.4 now. Apps crashing, battery life worse, mail issues and random reboot. I think I have every issue that they have mentioned others having. This sucks.

I've noticed an increase in battery use. No other issues...yet.

I threw it on my phone. No issues at all except for increased battery life which isn't an issue to me haha

No issues at all here on iPhone 6.

Updated IPhone 6 and IPad last night and have no issues so far.

I am noticing a bit of lag occasionally now on my 5c, but nothing major. Mostly going from one screen to another, nothing within apps themselves.

I'm seeing apps locking up. Ugh should have not took update.

I'm seeing apps locking up. Ugh should have not took update.

Me too. A number of them. I guess it's just you and I for the THPers. Figured out the mail program issue. Apparently the new feature "trash all" is giving all kinds of people fits. So not using the new feature at least keeps the mail app working.

I'm finding Tapatalk lock up and ESPN and Yahoo fantasy apps. Have to shut them down and restart. Haven't even ventured into the trash all feature.

Any luck going back to 8.4?

Kind of annoying feature on my iPad is if you move the screen right to left starting on the right edge it brings up a tool bar for apps. The way I hold my iPad I hit it every time I'm tryin to move up and down on a webpage.

I'm finding Tapatalk lock up and ESPN and Yahoo fantasy apps. Have to shut them down and restart. Haven't even ventured into the trash all feature.

Any luck going back to 8.4?

Not without causing a mess.

I updated the wife's phone first because she only uses it for calls and text. The only thing we've found negative so far is battery usage. It went from fully charged to dead in less than 8 hours after the download with no usage at all. I thought battery life was one of the improvements in OS 9. Think I'll wait awhile before I update--at least until after Disney.

I updated the wife's phone first because she only uses it for calls and text. The only thing we've found negative so far is battery usage. It went from fully charged to dead in less than 8 hours after the download with no usage at all. I thought battery life was one of the improvements in OS 9. Think I'll wait awhile before I update--at least until after Disney.

Seems like I'm charging three times a day now. #NotHappy

Mine is not that severe, but I was getting about a day and a half previously and now I have to charge before 8pm.

Does the new ios finally give you screen time for battery life?

Back