#THPCallout Spivey

#10 off the tee box
90b8f8c6b31d75127189c7263af3240b.jpg

Need to pick it up on the back.

Loving this thread!

Thanks for posting that pic of 10 tee guy's. I remember the awe I felt the first time I played there. Great follow. Hit em well.

Tanker and I started the back nine like champs, both of us putting our tee shots in the desert, hitting three off the tee. Tanker takes the hole, Spovey is two up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Spidey, Spovey ....your phone really doesn't like your username. Lol

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Nice warmup for the Gauntlet! Let's do this for #TeamEthanator!

Been a fun follow, I think tanker makes a push and keep its close, but Dave is a match play machine and I see him taking it on 18

On the par 3 11th, I put my tee shot to 10 ft, Tanker in the right bunker. Spivey takes the hole. Three up thru 11.

On 12, both tee shots find the fairway. Tanker's approach is pulled left I to the desert, mine is just short. Spivey up 4 w 6 to play.

Hole 13 was a push. Nothing to see here. Spivey up 4.

Running out of time. #GoTime!

Hole 14. Spivey tee shot unplayable, then chunk my way to the bunker. Tanker is now down 3. 4 to play.

Great updates guys! Lovely course too! Brings back memories of the fall Spivey!

Keep pushing Spivey you got this!

Approaches on #15

3e1ecd475810059b346ae7c35fa499f7.jpg

Too bad I was ob off the tee.

And Spivey takes it 4&3 with a birdie.

Spivey drops a birdie on 15. Tanker OB off the tee. Spivey wins the hole and the match, 4&3.
Good times! Slow out here.

Well done Spivey! Glad y'all had a good round :D

Spivey drops a birdie on 15. Tanker OB off the tee. Spivey wins the hole and the match, 4&3.

Great thread guys! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats Spivey! Great Match. Wondering if we'll see you two in rematch at The Gauntlet!

Love the third person commentary! Keep it up!

Congrats, partner! You know my money would have been on you if I had anyone to bet with. Come to think of it, I could have had a wager with you. You'll bet on just about anything. :alien: But, then, I'd be betting you that you'd win. You would have probably even taken that bet!

Anyway, good going, buddy. Hope we meet up again somewhere this season.

Finished in four hours and 50 minutes, was a great round! I had a blast, I hope Tanker did as well.

Last edited:
Well done Spivey congrats.That's a beauty of a course and I think you are both winners in this one !

Back