New clubs on the way...

wedstuntpuller

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, since I moved out to Hawaii I have been playing enough golf that my ball-striking has improved significantly. I believe i've finished installing my new swing, and I have decided to upgrade clubs. Found a set of Taylormade RAC TP MB smokes on ebay for a great deal. They are on the way now and I am itching to get them and take them to the range. Christmas came early this year :D

I've always liked the look of these irons, they're gorgeous. Plus, they look quite similar to my current irons. Never had a chance to hit them though. We'll need a review!

There is a hysterical story in our current issue of THP the Magazine about these irons and the person that designed them and dealing with the PGA Tour Players trying them out.

good luck with them. They are some nice looking sticks. Post some pictures when they get there

congrats weds! and yes pics please!

Contracts weds on the new clubs.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Those TM RAC TP MB irons are forgeous! Yes - post pics when you get them.

Congrats.....pics are needed for us to fully partake in your joy!

Cool set. Those Hawaiian courses are beautiful. Wear them out!

I will definitely post pictures when they get here. Can't believe they aren't here yet, they were sent Priority Mail on the 18th... darn Hawaii post offices can be slow.

JB is that story anywhere on the site to be read?

Good to know it's Christmas in Hawaii as well. Grats!

IMG00019-20100627-1901.jpg

IMG00016-20100627-1859.jpg

IMG00014-20100627-1858.jpg

IMG00013-20100627-1858.jpg

IMG00012-20100627-1857.jpg

IMG00011-20100627-1857.jpg

IMG00010-20100627-1233.jpg

Christmas!!!

Flighted Rifle shafts, NICE!! Congrats on the new sticks, they look sweet!

The shafts are awesome. I took them to this range this afternoon... don't know what else to say besides WOW! They feel like nothing else i've ever hit before when i hit it dead in the middle of the face... its indescribable. Wait, no its not, its &$*# AWESOME! They are going directly in my bag as soon as my orange iron covers get here :D

Awesome! Im putting Rifle shafts on my X-24's in place of the uniflex shafts. Pick them up tomorrow, cant wait!

Get a room you two! Good stuff wed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flighted Rifle shafts, NICE!! Congrats on the new sticks, they look sweet!

haha, that's the first thing i noticed too!

congrats on the new sticks WSP. they really are gorgeous, i hope they treat you well. i also love that shaft. and i completely agree with your sentiments.

Very nice! Glad they're working well already too. Congrats!

Congrats on the new toys Wed!

Thanks everyone. I don't know if my mishits are just good or what, but these are a little bit more forgiving than I expected them to be. I hit a few off the edge of the toe and they still went straight and maybe a club short.

Back