Williams FW32 Players Series Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This driver arrived in the offices today and we wanted to get some pictures up before we took it out for some range time. It certainly has everything going for it looks wise in my opinion. If you are unfamiliar with this new line, take a look at our PGA Merchandise Show section from January when we launched this brand through pictures and videos.

914244383_DJvv7-L-1.jpg

914244225_HSJPR-L-1.jpg

914244180_Ni6nW-L-1.jpg

914244143_MfXRb-L-1.jpg

914244212_aqGVw-XL-1.jpg

914244252_DfdCT-L-1.jpg

914244298_nGMLP-L-1.jpg

nice traditional looking driver. any chance of this being at the Fall Outing?

• Admin
nice traditional looking driver. any chance of this being at the Fall Outing?

I really have no idea. I hope we have their entire line at the outing, but until we get a little closer, I wont know. But I think it would make a nice addition.

I like it! And I like the slight flare at the sides. What is Densimet?

• Admin
The Tungsten Alloy they use.

Sharp looking driver!

nice looking driver. I'm very curious to see how it performs...

Tested this one out today and it is a rocket. Had 4 of us out there testing it and it was funny because everybody came away pretty similar. We were calling it a blend of Nickent 4DX and Callaway Diablo Edge. It has the distance and forgiveness of the Nickent and the sound and feel of the Diablo Edge. This could be something special here, and we are having more testing done this week to see how the rest of the players feel.

Love the headcover. What is the MSRP for this driver, JB?

$499

I was actually thinking it might be a bit higher. They have a very unique look and marketing strategy. Cool to hear that the performance is matching the hype.

I'm glad to hear it plays as well as it looks. $500 isn't cheap but it's hard to argue with results. I think the sticker shock from their custom set mentioned at the PGA Show still has me in awe.

Tested this one out today and it is a rocket. Had 4 of us out there testing it and it was funny because everybody came away pretty similar. We were calling it a blend of Nickent 4DX and Callaway Diablo Edge. It has the distance and forgiveness of the Nickent and the sound and feel of the Diablo Edge. This could be something special here, and we are having more testing done this week to see how the rest of the players feel.

Wow that is some good results and high praise. Hope this one makes its way to the outing.

Now OEM, you know you still want the Fourteen driver so don't go cheating on it....
Wow that is some good results and high praise. Hope this one makes its way to the outing.

Took this out to the range again today and really like it the more I hit it. It is a strong contender for me. Great feel, good weighting and balance. A nice audible tone at impact and performance is top notch.

Is this a 460cc head?

Back