JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
I got my H1N1 shot today and am feeling good expecting left arm pain tomarrow. Have you guys got your?

I got my H1N1 shot today and am feeling good expecting left arm pain tomarrow. Have you guys got your?

Yup. When it's in the marrow it's going to hurt..:D

I need to get one. I'm diabetic...

Nope, not yet. Not in one of the priority groups.

I took my kids to get one at one of the mass vaccination clinics. Unfortunately, we showed up at 7:15am (they opened at 7:00am) and I couldn't get within a half-block for parking, it was such a madhouse. I turned around and went home. Just as well. Come to find out, they were all spoken for by 7:30am--a couple thousand vaccinations. Sheesh!

Oh, well. Next batch I hope. Glad you got yours!

I didn't and I'm not going to. Got the regular flu shot though.

Im not getting the H1N1 vaccine. Ive already caught the swine flu, so getting the vaccine would be a waste. I do intend to get the seasonal flu vaccine though.

Im not getting the H1N1 vaccine. Ive already caught the swine flu, so getting the vaccine would be a waste. I do intend to get the seasonal flu vaccine though.

How severe was it? We haven't been able to get the regular flu shots yet. Just bad timing. We missed them by about 10 minutes last night. We'll probably try again Saturday.

I have been contemplating whether or not to do the H1N1 because at my age, they say I am probably already immunized by life.

Am I the only one who thinks H1N1 looks like text-speak for "heinie"?

Am I the only one who thinks H1N1 looks like text-speak for "heinie"?

Does anyone remember The Hiney Winery from back in the middle '80s?

[YOUTUBE]xu74hcSDyYQ [/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler

but now everyone else does too.

mr_burns.gif

Exxxxxxxcellent.

Same here. It wasn't so bad - felt like the regular flu with 103* temps, achiness, coughing. I was out of the office on a Tuesday, worked from home Wednesday through Friday and was back in the office by Monday.

My office is providing free seasonal flu shots in a couple of weeks. We normally are offered the shots for $10 but this year they're free. :thumb: The first provider ran out, so they had to reschedule with another provider.

day after and no soreness

Back