The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that thinks that this Kam Chancellor situation is completely ridiculous?

e4a85e04de0c1747f46cc7e4d7405ab6.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks that this Kam Chancellor situation is completely ridiculous?
I don't even know who he is, what happened.

I don't even know who he is, what happened.
He's the best strong safety in the NFL. this is the second year of a 4 year extension. He wants to get paid more, so he no showed all of training camp.

What does the trade mean for the Cowboys RB depth chart? Still going with RB committee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael can't pass block a lick, so I doubt we'll see him in on downs where he'll be asked to protect Romo

What did he do?

What did he do?

No one saying yet but i think he got busted for a DWI with the ravens back a few years

Just says he was involved in an incident this weekend and they will not reveal anything else. This has Jared from Subway written all over it.

I love the Browns because they make the Bucs look like we've got our **** together.

He's the best strong safety in the NFL. this is the second year of a 4 year extension. He wants to get paid more, so he no showed all of training camp.
yeah, super annoying since he and Earl Thomas are the best at their spots in the league, and my two fav's on the team. I assume they'll get him pacified somehow, but if he didn't like the extension two years ago he shouldn't have signed it.

yeah, super annoying since he and Earl Thomas are the best at their spots in the league, and my two fav's on the team. I assume they'll get him pacified somehow, but if he didn't like the extension two years ago he shouldn't have signed it.
The team may not give in completely. They can be weak in negotiations.

Just says he was involved in an incident this weekend and they will not reveal anything else. This has Jared from Subway written all over it.
Assaulting a female guest at his home.....allegedly

Work league keeper question

I pick 6th and will be keeping Jamal Charles

Then at #15 I can either Keep Beckham, Jeremy Hill or choose to draft...Im leaning Beckham...thats the play right??

Work league keeper question

I pick 6th and will be keeping Jamal Charles

Then at #15 I can either Keep Beckham, Jeremy Hill or choose to draft...Im leaning Beckham...thats the play right??

Assuming someone like Julio Jones is not there, or another top WR talent, I would say so.

Assuming someone like Julio Jones is not there, or another top WR talent, I would say so.

yeah Im assumign the dude that has him keeps him in round 1.

This league is weird you declare whether you are keeping a guy from your roster at the beginning of each round (everyone). Gets interesting quick

yeah Im assumign the dude that has him keeps him in round 1.

This league is weird you declare whether you are keeping a guy from your roster at the beginning of each round (everyone). Gets interesting quick

Then how do you know what is available in the overall draft pool?

Then how do you know what is available in the overall draft pool?

Anyone is available technically, you just have the option of not drafting in a round and keeping 1 guy who was on your roster last year (its weird and probably my last year in it) as the people running the league are clueless

I have no dog in this fight, but reading this is pretty interesting

Anyone is available technically, you just have the option of not drafting in a round and keeping 1 guy who was on your roster last year (its weird and probably my last year in it) as the people running the league are clueless

Okay, but you said you had the option of keeping Charles with the 6th pick.
What if the guy picking first, wants to take Charles? Does that mean he can? Or you cant take anybody until a team says they are not keeping them?

I have no dog in this fight, but reading this is pretty interesting

Wowzers... I am not shocked.

Bills resign Matt Cassel, probably at the Veteran minimum (was making 4+mil) and Ryan states he is the #2 QB behind Tyrod Taylor.

Okay, but you said you had the option of keeping Charles with the 6th pick.
What if the guy picking first, wants to take Charles? Does that mean he can? Or you cant take anybody until a team says they are not keeping them?

He cant...Before the round start each team declares that it is keeping a player or drafting.....then all the teams keeping go through and list the player they are keeping and then the draft for the round starts...its different thats for sure

He cant...Before the round start each team declares that it is keeping a player or drafting.....then all the teams keeping go through and list the player they are keeping and then the draft for the round starts...its different thats for sure

That seems odd. In my keeper league we can keep up to 3 and the round is based on the round they were drafted. For example:

I took Peterson Round 1, Brees Round 4, Bell Round 6.

If I want to keep those 3 I state that before the draft and those are my picks for those rounds. Any player picked up off waivers is a final round pick if you decide to keep them. Not announcing it before the draft seems odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back