Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

Current Setup:
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid with Matrix Red Tie HQ4

This has been getting such great reviews and has been a ponder for a few weeks now. My CF16's need a playmate, this needs to be in my bag!

I would love the chance to own and play the Callaway Apex 3 hybrid - it would replace my current Wilson Staff D100 w a stiff Matrix Ozik Altus 5.6 shaft. This club is a beast - I hit it at a demo day, love the feel and ball flight of this club!!

Bonus Entry:

Last edited:
Currently I am playing mizuno jpx fli hi hybrids in 4-6. The 4h has a red tie and the 5 & 6 have pro launch platniums. I currently have a large gap in my bag where a 5w or 3h would fill perfectly! So that would be a big reason why I want to play this hybrid!
Thanks for the chance THP & Callaway!

X2Hot 18* with a Tour Green shaft.

I really need a higher lofted Hybrid. Gapping issues are a problem.

My current hybrid is a Taylormade Rocketballz. But the degree isn't low enough so I don't pull it out very often. A 20 would be perfect to have again. My old 20 degree that's sitting in the shed is a Penn Walmart special that's too short for me and is regular flex which I cannot hit to save my life.

Currently playing TaylorMade SLDR 17 degree 2 hybrid with Fujikura Speeder 82h shaft.

I would like to win this hybrid because I recently purchased a Callaway X2 hot driver, after playing TaylorMade for 20 years, and am killing it. I don't know why it took so long to change to the Callaway brand. Thanks for the opportunity THP and Callaway.

Current hybrid is a Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 70

I've heard a lot of great things about the Apex Hybrids and I think it would go great with my Callaway GBB woods.

Current hybrid/shaft......none. Would love to make this my first!

Current 3 hybrid is a callaway xr with stock project x stiff shaft.
I am always looking to upgrade and this may be a good chance to do so.

I would love to win the new Apex 3hybrid, because my long game definitely needs a boost. That hybrid/long iron zone of my game has been just brutal, and if I could become more consistent from those yardages, it would definitely help my game. The Apex hybrid reviews look amazing, and would love to try one out!

My lone hybrid right now is an X2Hot 4 hybrid with the stock Blue 65-S shaft in it.

My current hybrid is an Adams Speedline Super S 3 with the stock stiff shaft.

I'd like to win this Apex hybrid because I can't hit my current one, or any other hybrid I've tried. I haven't tried the Apex, so maybe it's the one to turn that around.

I play a TEE trilogy with Graphite Design in reg. I want to game the apex because I don't have any Callaway clubs and JB and Freddie were killing this club at Live Club Testing. And my regular shaft is to soft after Freddie helped me with my swing speed.

I currently game the Callaway X2 Hot with the stock Blue Hybrid Graphite shaft, and as much as I would love to enter this contest a stiff shaft is a no no for me . Good luck everyone.

Callaway x2hot 3h with tour blue shaft. If I win this, she comes out and is given to a THPer.

I would love to win this Apex 4hy because I don't have any hybrids. Why? Because the few that I have tried did not work for me. I've heard great things about this Apex line and would really love to try it out. Also, I just purchased my first Callaway club and it needs another family member.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing a Taylormade rescue 3H in the stock stiff shaft.

Would love to win this Callaway Apex hybrid to go with the new GBB that I just put in the bag!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Current hybrid - callaway x hot pro 16 degree shaft - project x stiff

Love to win this hybrid because my xhot pro needs upgraded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current hybrid is a 22 degree Srixon Z H45 4 hybrid with a Fujikura Speeder 865 stiff shaft.

I would love to win this Callaway Apex 20 degree 3 Hybrid because I want to expand the hybrids in my bag beyond my current 4 hybrid and this particular model looks and performs great and would fit very well with my gapping needs.

Thanks THP and Callaway!

I'd like to win the Callaway hybrid as it would be the first hybrid to enter my Callaway bag.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm gaming a Callaway XR 3 hybrid with a 6.5 Project X LZ shaft. I deserve this fine piece of equipment because I'm an unrepentant Callaway and Phil homer. Phil would want me to have this club. I await my winnings.

Simple. My current Hybrid is one of two - I won't cary both, so essentially the 3h is a paperweight that I have and it is a Jetspeed 3h, stock stiff shaft it came with, and I cannot hit it worth a damn, correction I hit one decent shot with it one time only.

The one in my bag, and thinking I should kick it out and switch for a 3 iron or udi is my current hybrid gamer, an RBZ Stage 2 tour ts 2 hybrid stock stiff shaft and switched to 18.5 degrees or so, and well I cannot hit that too great either. I have my occasional moment with it, but mostly shanks town.

So I can only go up from here and a Callaway Apex 3h may just be the ticket to get rid of my hybrid shanks….

pretty much How I feel I when I pull the hybrid out of the bag….
1951154,VwhFldAt9VSesTlQO1wAKSzAvqPs01Lbqbf5kCRIWjxM1xxB7m5A6C93P67YzOOjlZaKygcQDjJaG9r5Npl0GQ==.jpg

Current hybrid I carry is a Adams Pro 20* with a stiff Aldila tour red.
Currently in a love/hate relationship with my hybrid and is the only club in my bag that I'm not sold on. After playing with guys that swear by Callaway clubs I'm interested into trying something different.

If I get selected I will give my current gamer away.

My current hybrid is an old Nike CPR that is a hot and cold club for me. I just recently started looking for a replacement and this APEX might be the answer!! Hopefully i can swing one at the golf show this weekend.

Current hybrid- Adams Super LS 19 degree, Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage 80-gram stiff shaft.

I'd love to have the Apex hybrid because I've never hit the Adams very well.

Back