A huge THANK YOU! THP members Rock.

Guys I appreciate the kind words. JB and GG are great friends of mine and I loved the time I got to spend with both of them on the practice range, course, and many dinners spent together. I look forward to seeing both of them again. This gift and trip come at a great time for me and my family. You have no idea how much a little vacation and golf trip means. I am so excited to get there and hang out with all of you. This is shaping up to be a truley increable weekend and I am so happy to be a part of it.

Guys I appreciate the kind words. JB and GG are great friends of mine and I loved the time I got to spend with both of them on the practice range, course, and many dinners spent together. I look forward to seeing both of them again. This gift and trip come at a great time for me and my family. You have no idea how much a little vacation and golf trip means. I am so excited to get there and hang out with all of you. This is shaping up to be a truley increable weekend and I am so happy to be a part of it.

i have a feeling that you'll be working your butt off at the outing, hahah.

i look forward to shaking your hand andy, i'm glad you can make it!

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see Andy hit the ball (and tear up the Champion course) !

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see Andy hit the ball (and tear up the Champion course) !

same here hawk, nothing better than watching a professional carve up a golf course!

Can't wait to finally meet you Andy! Congratulations and very well deserved. THP'ers you guys are top notch and I am proud of your generosity. Cheers!

Hehe, Andy, I'd say there's a little pressure to perform on this forum...

I wont be able to shake your hand at this outing, but hope to one day!

I feel like I owe Andy for how much my driving and ball striking has improved! Chipping in for this was a no brainer.
I am also very much looking forward to seeing that silky smooth swing that I have heard rumor of :)

same here hawk, nothing better than watching a professional carve up a golf course!

Unfortunately, I won't be there to show you how one as masterful as myself can destroy a golf course....(/hyperbole). In all honesty, it was a pleasure to pitch in for a gift for someone who seems as first class as Andy, and I hope you enjoy the trip!

Wow...great job THP'ers!

Guys, thank you again for the trip. My girl and I had a wonderful time at PGA National. It is great to finally be able to put a name with a face. The Champions course was truley a beast. I wish that we had more time to spend out on the practice range. I saw some very nice swings out there and enjoyed talking with you guys on the range. Gus the swing is looking much better keep at it. Thanks again guys this was a wonderful gift.

Back