A huge THANK YOU! THP members Rock.

amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Dear THP members,

I came back from my vacation seeing my family and playing golf to some wonderful well wishes and some great questions on the forum. I am sorry for the delay in my responses. I stop by the mailbox tonight and find an envelope from THP headquarters. In it was an unbelievable gift from forum members.

I have received a 2 day 1 night stay for the THP Golf outing in September. I don't even know how to begin to say thank you for this. This was unexpected and truley appreciated. I cannot wait to meet you and thank you in person. Bring your questions and I hope to get the chance to spend time with each and every one of you on the range at this fun event.

I am really looking forward to this trip and cannot wait to see everyone there.

Thanks again with a special thanks going to:
Bogey_russ
China Cat>Rider
Ddec0418
Esox
Golf Chick
Gray Golf
KellyBo
One-T
Pirate95
Rajohnson
Royalwulff
RxGus
Sacul1573
Sir Shanksalot
Spinscan
Tcallaway1
Thedue
TwoSolitudes
War_Mongering
Yoccos1981
White Rhino

Thanks again guys and see you in September.

Congrats on the trip! The guys and gals here really are sumthin!

Can't wait to meet you there!! Hope you you had a great time on your vacation.

congrats Andy!

Andy -- We appreciate ya there big dawg!!!! You have done so much for so many of us :eek:)

When I first found out about this, I was stunned and amazed and am so happy that this was done. Andy is a tremendous teacher and has helped so many people on this board and I want to personally thank Sacul for doing this and getting it organized.

What some may not realize is that Andy was GG's coach before THP and a good friend that I played with quite a bit. He was part of the reason THP is what it is today and part of the reason we have grown to the lengths we have grown.

I am honored to call him not only my teacher (despite him being kind of far now), but a friend and cannot wait to see him again at the PGA National Resort and Spa and spend some time with him at the THP Dinner.

He will show everybody there just how much a teacher can help and how good someone can be at understanding and fixing.

This also just goes to show how different this place is than every other place on the net. Thank you for getting this done. I am moving this to the Golf Section so that everybody can see it.

Pretty cool thing all of these forum members did. This place continues to be amazing.

i can only speak for myself here andy, but what you give us is truly priceless. i'm just glad that you can make it, and i'm sure it'll be more like work for you....hehe.

thanks for all of your insight and advice, it is appreciated.

Andy I very much look forward to meeting you in September, shaking your hand and saying thank you for all the help you have given me over my time as a memeber of THP. Your insight and knowledge has helped me greatly and I was only too happy to contribute to this well deserved gift for you.

What a nice guesture! :good:

Awesome THP'ers!

Your "The Man" Andy! What else can we say, but thank you. I wish I could make the Florida trip, however my newest grandson will be born shortly there after and I must save time and funds for camoflage baby boy outfits, lol. Thanks for all you do, enjoy yourself.

This is pure win! I am so happy that you are going to be able to join us! I am sure you will never have to buy a drink that weekend because I am sure that people will be fighting to buy them for you after all the help you have been here.

This is pure win! I am so happy that you are going to be able to join us! I am sure you will never have to buy a drink that weekend because I am sure that people will be fighting to buy them for you after all the help you have been here.

Dont say that yet...Andy has been known to put down a few...HAHA

Great news Andy, can't wait to meet you either!

Everyone else, the line forms to the left.....lol
Dear THP members,

I came back from my vacation seeing my family and playing golf to some wonderful well wishes and some great questions on the forum. I am sorry for the delay in my responses. I stop by the mailbox tonight and find an envelope from THP headquarters. In it was an unbelievable gift from forum members.

I have received a 2 day 1 night stay for the THP Golf outing in September. I don't even know how to begin to say thank you for this. This was unexpected and truley appreciated. I cannot wait to meet you and thank you in person. Bring your questions and I hope to get the chance to spend time with each and every one of you on the range at this fun event.

I am really looking forward to this trip and cannot wait to see everyone there.

Thanks again with a special thanks going to:
Bogey_russ
China Cat>Rider
Ddec0418
Esox
Golf Chick
Gray Golf
KellyBo
One-T
Pirate95
Rajohnson
Royalwulff
RxGus
Sacul1573
Sir Shanksalot
Spinscan
Tcallaway1
Thedue
TwoSolitudes
War_Mongering
Yoccos1981
White Rhino

Thanks again guys and see you in September.

This is a fantastic gesture by the members who pooled together to do this. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person Andy. I've heard so many great things about you from GG and JB.

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Andy. Really glad to hear that you can make it!

Even though Andy isn't anywhere close to AZ it sure doesn't feel that way. I can't tell you how much it means to post a newbie type question and not get the nose up the air response. Andy never makes you feel awkward and welcomes any type of question. I'm sure he is really busy and the fact he takes time out of his day to teach us all for free is an indication of what type of person he is. I'm so hesitant to even go to an instructor down in AZ because I feel like I have one now. I don't know if I could ever repay him for everything and just hope to one day pay it forward. He is such a cool guy I can't wait to meet him, shake his hand, play some golf and throw a few back. I got next after Seth and Thanks rounds haha. Sacul, you rock dude.

Glad you liked it Andy! You have helped me more than you can imagine, so it was an easy yes to getting you to the outting!

Even though Andy isn't anywhere close to AZ it sure doesn't feel that way. I can't tell you how much it means to post a newbie type question and not get the nose up the air response. Andy never makes you feel awkward and welcomes any type of question. I'm sure he is really busy and the fact he takes time out of his day to teach us all for free is an indication of what type of person he is. I'm so hesitant to even go to an instructor down in AZ because I feel like I have one now. I don't know if I could ever repay him for everything and just hope to one day pay it forward. He is such a cool guy I can't wait to meet him, shake his hand, play some golf and throw a few back. I got next after Seth and Thanks rounds haha. Sacul, you rock dude.

Well said Yoccos!!!

Wow! That is so awesome THP members are without a doubt the best people out there. We'll see you in September Andy!

Its well deserved, Andy :) Enjoy!!

Glad you liked and were suprised by your gift Andy! I wish I could be there to meet you in person. Thanks for all your help and advise.

Glad you liked it, Andy. I think there's alot of testament in this thread, as well as countless others, that you have helped many people become better golfers. This is the least we could do to say "Thank You". You have certainly helped me, as my handicap has gone from about 26 to 17 in the matter of a few months.

This started out as a short message looking for a few responses to get you something small as a token of our appreciation. I wasn't looking for much. But, in TRUE THP FASHION, the response I got back was overwhelming! A small token of appreciation turned into an amazing gift that I still can't quite believe so many people contributed so much towards. THP members truely are first class! :clapp:

Back