Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Realized the US handicap deal is based on the OGA schedule which counted rounds starting 3/15. I added a few more and dropped the index a couple tenths.

I thought Hamfist (Brian) played very well yesterday - he drove it pretty darn straight!

Thanks for putting this together Mike!
Thanks for the compliment, Jeff. You were hitting some sweet drives yourself.

If you guys are in to a savage mauler of a course, (at least it seemed like it to me), Black Diamond in Millersberg is "fun".

If you guys are in to a savage mauler of a course, (at least it seemed like it to me), Black Diamond in Millersberg is "fun".

Have heard it's a great track

Have heard it's a great track[/QUOTE

My brother and I played there in late fall. The course was a little ratty, but seemed like it would be great in full bloom.
Even with the course a little roughed-up, it was a real tough nut to crack.

And just for good measure I am going to play the whites until I break par. Need some positive things to get my confidence back.

Helps the course is rated 66.7 or so from the whites.

Ended up just staying on the range most of the day working some things out and a ton of 100 yards and in

So TM was kind enough to send me a 6 iron M2 to test out for free. Will be in my bag for spring get together or any other time I am out so feel free to test it out if we golf together.

So TM was kind enough to send me a 6 iron M2 to test out for free. Will be in my bag for spring get together or any other time I am out so feel free to test it out if we golf together.

How did you get in on that?

Guys there is a full thread on the m2 and another on them sending 6 irons. Let's keep the regional threads to regional talk.

Thanks so much for understanding.

Trying to play tomorrow, probably going to be big met if the frost clears early.

Frost? Have u looked out the window today? 1 1/2" of snow here in Columbia station....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as much snow here, but yeah If it sticks on the ground then no go tomorrow.

Anyone up for a sim round at Valleaire on Saturday?

I may or may not golf big met at 11 or 1145, 33 degrees right now so setting alarm for 930 and seeing if the snow is melted

Anyone up for a sim round at Valleaire on Saturday?
With me being gone again next weekend probably not a good idea

With me being gone again next weekend probably not a good idea

I can take your place at Club Clash and play Hammock Beach for 3 rounds and test every driver on the market and have a 1 in 3 chance of winning one if you prefer the sim round.

I can take your place at Club Clash and play Hammock Beach for 3 rounds and test every driver on the market and have a 1 in 3 chance of winning one if you prefer the sim round.
Let me get back to you i really enjoy sim putting

I may or may not golf big met at 11 or 1145, 33 degrees right now so setting alarm for 930 and seeing if the snow is melted
no bueno, not opening today

Anyone playing sometime this week?

Looks like a great week upcoming here in the NW part of the state with sunshine and even 70s towards the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also looking to play shawnee hills sometime in the next week or so since the first metroparks stroke play event is there.

Anyone playing sometime this week?

I'll be playing with PKorf and Hickerad Thursday. I would also be looking to play Friday or Saturday as well.

Back