Taylormade Burner Iron Contest

I think that rules out everyone except Soxy.

If a set is won and it is brand new in the box, most stores will exchange if needed or you can speak with TM customer service about an exchange. Graphite shafts cost more and because of that only steel is being offered.

If a set is won and it is brand new in the box, most stores will exchange if needed or you can speak with TM customer service about an exchange. Graphite shafts cost more and because of that only steel is being offered.

I wasn't complaining, just commenting. I try to only enter contests when the prize is something I will use.

I had to go get my present irons and compare. Except for a minor piece of aesthetics I thought they were a copy of my current irons. Nice looking club though.

I had to go get my present irons and compare. Except for a minor piece of aesthetics I thought they were a copy of my current irons. Nice looking club though.

um ok
:confused2:

I think that rules out everyone except Soxy.

You can have them mailed to me if you win. I won't mind. I promise. :banana:

You can have them mailed to me if you win. I won't mind. I promise. :banana:

I considered that Bogey and realized I would suddenly have a lot of BFFs.

Sigh... JB, where was this contest four months ago? I could've won the contest and saved myself the $$ that I spent on purchasing them!

Im in.......I am crossing my fingers!!! Thanks THP

Lots of entries coming in. Please remember that entries must be emailed and not PM'd because we are forwarding each entry on to the appropriate person.

Dont forget this contest is only running until Tuesday.

I will be entering this one. For sure. But I think I'd better get some sleep first :p
Tuesday, you say?

Dont forget this contest is only running until Tuesday.

Quiet, JB! Between you and bogey, you're going to have everyone entering!

Oh how I would love a new set of these irons... they are beauties!

All you need is a few more posts and you can enter. Jump in anytime.

I think this will get me there... thanks! :p

It sure did. Hope you stay around and enjoy THP.

Taylormade Burner Irons

Taylormade Burner Irons

I would love the opportunity to see if these irons help my game as much as the R-7 draw driver did.

1. How would the Taylormade Burner Irons help your game? My current irons are 4 years old, just off the rack. I really like my TM driver, best money I ever spent on a golf club. Hope the irons would have the same impact.

2. How far do you currently hit your 7 iron? 130-135 yards, sometimes straight.

3. How far do you think you will hit the Burner 7 iron? 135 -140 yards, but more on target.

can't wait to try out my new irons. THP be sure to draw my name please ;) I'm pretty sure these other members would want me to have them anyway; I mean look at my handicap ;)

I wish we were the ones picking general. The winner is chosen by picking a name by the fine folks at TM.

lol well a guy can dream right? ;)

Back