What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Culter sucks. Four interceptions and barely into the 4th quarter.

First Bears QB since 1962 to have two 4 interception games in one season.

And that is saying A LOT when you consider the carousel of QBs they've had there over the years. He finished with 5. I've been torturing the Bears fans on a fishing forum all morning. Makes me feel good considering how much heat I've been taking as a Packers fan from the Vikings fans on the same site.

Kevin

Not nice to THIS Bears fan. :crying:

Maybe I should revive my early career ambition of being their defensive coordinator.

There was one play last night--must have been the 49ers, where the commentators pointed out what a good job the offensive line did of blocking the defense, to give the quarterback a lot of time. The Kid (left guard on the O-line) was thrilled--someone finally noticed them!

Not nice to THIS Bears fan. :crying:

Maybe I should revive my early career ambition of being their defensive coordinator.

There was one play last night--must have been the 49ers, where the commentators pointed out what a good job the offensive line did of blocking the defense, to give the quarterback a lot of time. The Kid (left guard on the O-line) was thrilled--someone finally noticed them!

The Kid's like a 11 years old? If he was a right or left tackle he could probably play for the Packers right now and do a better job than what they have. Actually, when I think about it, he could take Daryn Colledge's spot at guard, too.

Kevin

The Kid's like a 11 years old? If he was a right or left tackle he could probably play for the Packers right now and do a better job than what they have. Actually, when I think about it, he could take Daryn Colledge's spot at guard, too.

Kevin

He's 5'5" and 120 pounds, suited up. Big for sixth grade but probably a little small for the NFL. Though if the announcers promise to say his name on national television, I'm sure The Kid would go for it.

"Yes Man". Pretty funny, and Zooey Deschanel is adorable.

Kevin

Zooey Deschanel is adorable.

When I first saw her cotton commercial - I thought it was Katy Perry. Amazing how alike they look.

When I first saw her cotton commercial - I thought it was Katy Perry. Amazing how alike they look.

She seems much smaller. Tiny. But I can see how you get that. She's a very good singer. I loved her in "Elf".

Kevin

She seems much smaller. Tiny. But I can see how you get that. She's a very good singer. I loved her in "Elf".

Kevin

Me too - I'm not a huge Will Ferrell fan, but I like Elf.

I am catching up on Flash Forward (I've missed three episodes).

I luvs me some Zooey Deschannel.

I luvs me some Zooey Deschannel.

Couple of movies she's in I want to see are "Gigantic" and "500 Days of Summer". I'm glad deciding to take a role in "The Happening" didn't destroy her career. One of the worst movies of all time.

Kevin

Couple of movies she's in I want to see are "Gigantic" and "500 Days of Summer". I'm glad deciding to take a role in "The Happening" didn't destroy her career. One of the worst movies of all time.

Kevin

She was in an indie film that was interesting. Give me a minute and I'll figure it out . . .

The Go-Getter

I'll put that one on the list.

Kevin

Texas vs. Baylor

A History of America's Wars. Streaming from Netflix.

Manhunter, this is the best show.

Respect to Mack Brown for consistently pulling the first teamers for the whole 4th quarter when the game is in hand - even if it means the score won't look as impressive to the idiot voters who don't bother to actually watch or research the games before voting.

The Wedding Singer is on, but I'm only half watching.

I'm watching the most overrated college football team in the country getting beat at home!

A good friend of mine got her Ph.D. at Stanford. I just love everything about that school. Wish I had been smart enough to get in.

A good friend of mine got her Ph.D. at Stanford. I just love everything about that school. Wish I had been smart enough to get in.

You and everybody else Harry. If I had gone out of state for college, I wouldn't have wasted my time (or theirs) applying at Stanford.

Boo's watching the new iCarly.

Almost Famous is on. I think it has one of the best movie soundtracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back