TheNewBrad

Who's ya caddy?
Reaction score
Handicap
Deceptive
I'm looking at whether to get the new iPhone (16 gig).

Does anyone have any thoughts/experiences (but not philosophical arguments) good or bad?

As a background, it would be mostly for private use. I use a Mac including its Mail application.

I had one when they were released, but quickly went back to a blackberry. Still do not like touchscreen typing as much and the blackberry is just more functional at the moment.

I had one when they were released, but quickly went back to a blackberry. Still do not like touchscreen typing as much and the blackberry is just more functional at the moment.

Hmm ... I get that feeling, especially for a business or mixed business/private use.

Anyone else?

I've got one, and I came from a Blackberry, and the reason that I switched was because the iPhone was cheaper for the plans. But overall I really like the phone, and my only complaint would be the typing, but I'm getting used to that aspect so I'm liking it even more. I'm not sure what you are looking for in a review, so if you could be more specific, then I could help you a little more.

I've got one, and I came from a Blackberry, and the reason that I switched was because the iPhone was cheaper for the plans. But overall I really like the phone, and my only complaint would be the typing, but I'm getting used to that aspect so I'm liking it even more. I'm not sure what you are looking for in a review, so if you could be more specific, then I could help you a little more.

I'm just looking for balanced views. Not the typical Blackberry vs iphone parochialism. Also not the Mac vs PC trench warfare either.

You're doing fine so far 907golfer12. Thanks.

No problem. One of my favorite things about the iPhone is the apps. It's really nice to be able to get those, and there are lots of them. I mean you can get an app for just about anything!

Back