FootJoy FreeStyle

Not a huge fan personally

Good looking colorways but not a fan of the big FJ on the sides.

Got to stay ahead of the game... only a matter of time before people stop wearing the 'classic' saddle style shoes without some modern improvements. Unless we're stocking a stuffy country club.

We are on the same page here Jimmy. But with your style on the course that doesn't surprise me at all. Funny enough classic style is what I always thought of with FJ, and I thought that worked for them. guess not.

these are the only ones that are even remotely ok...

freestyle_style_57330

I also hate those giant pull tabs or whatever you want to call them.
The two tone sole is an interesting choice. Seems to add too much to it rather than just having one color for the entire sole.

Got to stay ahead of the game... only a matter of time before people stop wearing the 'classic' saddle style shoes without some modern improvements. Unless we're stocking a stuffy country club.

Classic shoes with modern improvements are one thing, that's what their DNA's were when they brought those out, which I liked a lot. These are inspired by a tree frog...

I don't think people will ever stop wearing them personally. I think it's a certain look that is associated with golf and being traditional, maybe more so at stuffy CCs but I don't think that look will ever go away. And I'm sure there's ways they can make them look the same but be much more comfortable than what they look.

The side view makes them even worse! It amazes me that FJ has so much hold on the market because almost none of their shoes are that good looking to me.

I like the colors but not a fan of the sides of them. I've never had a pair of FJ's. Keep going in this direction and that may change.

Just saw a preorder for $160 laces... no thanks.

I could MAYBE see like $79 tops.

Thanks. That makes them slightly less desirable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way too high for that shoe for me as well.

I could deal with the style, but, not at that price point. As golf shoes get more "fashion forward" , golf shoes become more disposable, and, their price points should reflect that.

These are hideous.

I'm no fan of FootJoys, especially the new FreeStyles...

I could deal with the style, but, not at that price point. As golf shoes get more "fashion forward" , golf shoes become more disposable, and, their price points should reflect that.

I have to echo this statement. As we move from white or brown/black shoes to other colors I will want to own more. I can't see myself personally owning 600 dollars or more of golf shoes so that they will go with everything I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh... not a fan, I know they will be waterproof and comfortable, BOA is awesome, but just make plain casual sneakers... (I know coming from me that sounds weird)

I want the Blue and Orange ones. The problem is figuring out what to wear them with.

So I am assuming these are the M Project replacements?

I've never been a FootJoy fan, and these don't do anything to change my mind.

And also looking down at them would put me of my putting Stoke haha nasty design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Richie

The big FJ on the sides just turn me off to these. I like the color combos, but can't get past the letters.

that is really interesting for them, they know they have the classic style pretty much on lockdown(maybe with ECCO), but when it comes to sportier designs, I really think they are trying too hard... the NDA looked ok, the hyperflexand this though... I think its too much

Back